Just Me

AKpolygirl

Well hello =)

Thought I'd intoduce myself. I'm bisexual, and polyamorous.

I am currently the Hinge in a Polyfidelous V relationship.

Both of my relationships are 100% committed poly/mono relationships. I'm the only poly one.

I am legally married to my high school sweetheart and we have 3 gorgeous kids. He chooses to be monogamous.

I am engaged to the most wonderful man who also chooses to be monogamous and we are discussing having a child as well as sealing our relationship with a wedding ceremony.

I have always been polyamorous. As far back as the age of 6, I don't ever remember imagining myself with more or less than 2 people. I practiced polyamory until the day I got married at 16 after which I spent a good number of years denying it in an effort to make my husband happy and it was emotionally breaking me down and destroying who I was as a person. I finally came out as bisexual when I was 19 and the fact that I was also unable to continue attempting to be monogamous soon followed it a few years later.
I am 100% committed both of my guys and only them and they to me. I have no desire to go outside of that. The combination completes me in such a way that i never thought was possible. Before I always felt like something was missing, but now i feel complete and I am so very thankful for the both of them.

We are not without our fair share of problems, but I'm hoping with the help of new friends I can find some answers within this group that are much needed.

Hi AKpolygirl,
Welcome to our forum.

How lucky to have such a nice dynamic in your V relationship. I am also in a V relationship, but we had to get through some rocky years in the beginning.

I hope Polyamory.com is a good experience for you. I have found it to be helpful. Have a look at some of our threads (use search and tag search if desired), and post any thoughts or questions you may have.

Glad to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi AKpolygirl

Welcome to the forum. Does your husband and your fiancé have a friendship and/or communicate?

Yes, They were co-workers before I met my fiance. We had a rocky start at first, but they've always had a friendship.

Hi AKpolygirl

Welcome to the forum. Does your husband and your fiancé have a friendship and/or communicate?

Back