BiFinterested in a MF or M poly situation southern NJ/Philly area

beckinooo

Hi. I'm a 34yo married white bi F. My husband and I are open and would like me to explore another relationship with either a MF Couple or a guy who's in a open poly relationship. I live in South Jersey down by philly, so not too far would help. I open to either so it depends on the person/couple. i have pics but woulld rather send individually to anyone.

Thx
Beck

What you are looking for???

Hi there!! We are a poly couple from Philly 33 and 36...message us if you are still looking :eek:

Poly male

Hi I'm currently involved In a poly relationship with 2 women ...I also like to venture out on my own and they/ I am quite ok with it ! If your interested we can exchange somehone numbers and pictures and see if were physically attracted to each other! ..looking forward to hearing from you !

sure :)

We would love to hear from u / exchange numbers n pics..my phone is jacked up please message hubby at 215-510-6012

hello

We are a interacial couple in southern New Jersey 15 years married and recently began opening our minds to a more free lifestyle. We would like to possibly meet and see what evolves.

Back