Newfie couple in Grande Prairie, Alberta seeking bisexual female to complete Triad.

PolyMister

Hey there, my name's Chris, I'm 21 and from Newfoundland, Canada. My fiancee's name is Brittany, she is also from Newfoundland.

We are a polyamorous couple and we are looking for a bisexual female to join our relationship and complete our triad.

I am currently living in Grande Prairie, Alberta. My fiancee is still living in Newfoundland until December when I will fly her up here with me and we will get an apartment there. We have a cat named Simba, and a small dog named Tiberius, so you must like pets.

My main job right now is slashing. I work for Quad L Enterprises as a labourer in their vegetation management section, making $18 dollars an hour for 1,200 hours every ten days. I work ten days at a time away from home, and then I am home for four days. As I write this I am in Fort St. John, British Columbia at the Roost Motel, here for work.

I plan to, in the near future get my class 1 license and try and get on with a company where I can do trucking so that I can make more money.

I am also a writer in my spare time, and am working on a tragedy/love story novel about a polyamorous couple, entitled "trinity".

My fiancee, Brittany, is 20 until September. She works at Coles Bookstore. As I said she will be coming to Alberta in December, so until then you could keep in contact with her via e-mail, txt, or Skype.

Please, message me if you are in the Grande Prairie area and are interested in meeting to talk and get to know each other. If you would like pictures of us, don't hesitate to ask. We have a bit of extra padding, but we are working towards bettering ourselves :p ;).

If you would like. You could always add me to Skype. My username is available on my profile, but I will post it here all the same for ease of access. (NewfieGoneAstray)

Last edited:
Back