My wife's new wedding dress pics

TL4everu2

Hey guys. Some of you have followed my blogs in the past, and know that in July, we plan on re-doing our vows. Well, here is the dress my wife is going to wear:

lizdress2.jpg

lizdress.jpg

LOL A little late now...We've been married for 20 years already. :D LOL

Thanks guys! I love it too. I almost cried when she tried it on.

:) Congrats on 20 years and renewing vows!
Not "re-newing" mono....Re-DOING. 20 years ago, we had a traditional ceremony with the traditional vows which were written by the pastor. You know the ones...."I will forsake all others"...and blah blah blah. We want a ceremony which reflects our poly lives today and how we live NOW. We are writing our own vows. ;)

Gotcha :) Totally makes sense my friend. I wouldn't be surprised if others follow the same path.
That would be cool. I like to be a trend setter. I'm usually a trend follower. :p

Thanks guys! I love it too. I almost cried when she tried it on.

I can see why....it really is a beautiful dress. I've been married twice, both @ the justice of the peace (just the legal ceremony and a witness;0) but....well, if I saw a dress like that when I was getting married...I would want to wear something like that....and I'm NOT partial to dressing up and being in the spotlight, HATE it, in fact...

Well, it is what I always envisioned her wearing when we got married. However, 20 years ago, I couldn't afford to purchase something like that for her...So she just wore a dress she had in her closet. This time, I want more. I tole her flat out: "No compromises this time". What do I mean by that? It means that if we want something, we don't setle for something SIMILAR to what we want...We get what we want.

She really IS beautiful.....no matter WHAT she wears. This is just icing on the cake. ;)

awwwwww

She really IS beautiful.....no matter WHAT she wears. This is just icing on the cake. ;)[/QUOTE]

That is soooo sweet, wish someone felt that way about me! She seems to be pretty lucky herself.

You got the "lucky" part right, but the person wrong. I'm the lucky one. ;)

weddingdress5.jpg

One with a veil. This one is way to pricey, it is half the price as the dress! I found one on ebay for $30 with shipping.

Back