Call out for survey participants :)

DillWill

Looking for people to talk to

Hello there, my name is Dylan Beaulieu and I am a student researcher at the University of Saskatchewan, I also identify as polyamorist. This year i will be delving further into polyamory, as such I will be looking for people around March/April who would ber willing to answer a couple of questionnaires. At this point I am trying to determine if I will be able to gather enough participants to even go ahead with the study. If any of you are interested and willing to help that would be very appreciated. I beleive that it would be advantagous to polyamory as a whole if positive empirical studies were published. Contact me at [email protected] or reply to this post, thank you.

I don't mind answering some questions, as long as my name is not used. I'm in a closed triad with Sunshinegrl and Aussiebloke.
I'm Canadian as well, having just moved to Australia to be with my family.

Hi and welcome. I'm sure you'll find plenty of willing participants here. So long as you change the names to protect the not out. I'd answer questions, though I am not with anyone but hubby at the moment. We were a V with another woman and are open to others but not searching them out.

Welcome, DillWill

Happy to have you on the forum. With more info, I'd consider answering questions.

I don't mind answering some questions, as long as my name is not used. I'm in a closed triad with Sunshinegrl and Aussiebloke.
I'm Canadian as well, having just moved to Australia to be with my family.

This. :)

And Welcome.

I'm doing a study

Hello everybody. My name is Dylan Beaulieu and I am a student researcher at the University of Saskatchewan and I am conducting a study on polyamory as part of my honors thesis. My study seeks to examine behavioral and psychological variables of polyamorous individuals, namely sexuality, love, intimacy, attachment and trust. This study will also seek to assess the validity of negative characterological assumptions made by the general public and academia regarding non-monogamous relationships by comparing the scores of polyamorous participants with those of a monogamous sample. If you decide to participate know that the online nature of this study ensures your anonymity. This study can be found at https://survey.usask.ca/survey.php?sid=18871 and I thank you so much for your possible participation.

I started filling this out but it got kind of monotonous quickly. I would still have done it, but I took a break and when I came back it discarded everything and made me start again.

Sorry. :(

Yes it is 100 some questions in total, I do appreciate those who are willing to crawl through it. Psychological testing on this scale can be boring and tedious and no worries everyone, ty.

Keep us informed....

Interesting Survey - & not that long that it can't be completed in a timely manner.

Keep us informed as to the results if you will.

Just Me,
Tim

Sure

Happy to participate.
Will you be able to post the results or post links to it ?
I think everyone would be interested in the final result & conclusions.

Thanks,

GS

I finished it up for ya. :) I sent the link to some other poly friends as well.
Good luck!
Love to hear back from you when it's all said and done. :)
LR

Back