new and excited

SerenityShann

Hi everyone :D
I'm a 30 yr old bi female looking to develop a loving long term triad relationship with a couple. Although I've been a part of threesomes, its always been casual for at least 1 or all people involved but now that I'm comfortable with who I am and know what I want I've recently decided to actively pursue this type of relationship.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to meet couples who aren't just looking for casual sex?

Welcome aboard.

I've been trying for a while to find a girlfriend for me and my husband. It's really hard to find someone that wants to be serious.

To: New and Excited

Well, it seems to me that there are boatloads of couples looking for a true love relationship triad.
I know I have never posted on here before but your question took me by surprise because I have never seen it posted here or elsewhere before....
My gut reaction was "Is this person for real?". I beg your forgiveness if that hurts your feelings.
It seems simple.... take it very slowly, make them date you....don't 'put out' until you are absolutely certain of who they are and what they are looking for.
Am I over-simplifying?

Back