~ New California Couple ~

Love2Bake

Hello, everyone! I would like to tell you a little about ourselves. :cool:

We are very close, best of friends and a happily married M/F couple with one child at home. My husband is bi. We live in California between San Francisco and Sacramento.

We have many hobbies that we enjoy.

Wife: Writing, reading, concerts, camping, music, movies, crafts, baking and being the best wife and mother that I can.

Husband: Woodworking, guitar, camping, music, movies, cooking, BBQing and being the best husband and father possible.

We are very family oriented, kind, caring, thoughtful, giving, loving and honest.

We are brand new to the web site. :cool:

Hi Love2Bake,
Welcome to our forum.

Thanks for your intro; I hope you will enjoy your time here. You sound like a happy family.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi all,

I'm a producer at The Ricki Lake Show and we're working on a show about open relationships/marriages. We are looking for guests who would like to share their story. Our goal is to show others how a relationship can lead to a better marriage.

If you are not interested please reach out to others who may be. We are taping on Wednesday, December 12th here in our studio in Culver City, CA. Thanks so much.

hi all,

i'm a producer at the ricki lake show and we're working on a show about open relationships/marriages. We are looking for guests who would like to share their story. Our goal is to show others how a relationship can lead to a better marriage.

If you are not interested please reach out to others who may be. We are taping on wednesday, december 12th here in our studio in culver city, ca. Thanks so much.

lol!!!!!

Back