New Here!

OceanDonefish

I've already made a few posts so far but I figure an introduction is still in order!
Hi! My name is Milo. I'm 22 and genderfluid going by they/them pronouns. Experienced in poly but could still use some advice in some areas, which is why I'm here! Additionally I'm looking to make friends and expand my social circles to more poly folks.

I look forward to talking to you. 🙂

Greetings Milo,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I've enjoyed our interactions so far and hopefully there'll be more of those! We're a little nutty but we always want to help ;), also you'll find that more than a few folks will seek your advice. I'm glad you could join us, make yourself at home!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Milo, and welcome to the Forum!. Feel free to jump right in to the discussion with any specific questions and comments that you might have. We have a good number of experienced poly folks here and you most likely will get lots of feedback .

Best of luck on your journey. Al

Back