Unlimited Love

CreativeDoll

I figured now is as good a time as any to begin blogging about my poly relationships.

Yesterday my room mate told us that he wants to get his own place in the spring. We had been talking about the possibility of my boyfriend (A) moving in with my fiancee (N) and I for a while, and now it looks like it's official. Some time around march we'll all be living together.

I never would have expected things to work out this way. I never thought it would feel so right or work out so well to love more than one person. My fiancee and I used to be swingers, he was content with casual sex, but eventually I realized that I can't be satisfied without an emotional connection. I love sex, but I got tired of trying so hard to please people who didn't care about me. I decided that I wanted to give up on swinging, but be open to the possibility of having a friend with benefits if the opportunity came along.

It would have been around the end of March, beginning of April when we met him through a mutual friend. We all hit it off right away, becoming friends almost instantly. I don't often click with people like that, I have Asperger's and am very awkward socially. He was kind of shy at first, we intimidated him a bit, me being a model, and my fiancee being a mountain of muscle with tattoos. I found his shyness endearing, so I ended up spending a lot of time talking to him, to bring him out of his shell a bit. It turned out that we have a lot in common.

Over time it became obvious how attracted we were to each other, eventually my fiancee, being his usual blunt self, told me that we should just fuck already because the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.

A is far to shy to make the first move, so I approached him about becoming friends with benefits, and from there we fell in love. My fiancee has been amazing, and understanding throughout this whole thing. He honestly just wants for me to be happy, and that makes me love him even more.

Right now we're mostly out of the poly closet, the ones we're really hiding things from are our parents. We'll probably tell them eventually, but we aren't in any real hurry to do it. Our friends have been pretty open minded and supportive.

Things have been going better than I ever could have dreamed. I'm sure with hard work, understanding, and communication, we should be able to keep things this way :)

Back