Edmonton Male Saying hello!

I was searching the web for polyamorous groups/forums in the Edmonton area and came across this site :)

I am a sane, clean, fit single white male interested in the lifestyle.

I am interest in exploring a f/m/f polyamorous triad relationship. So if there are any women interested in this lifestyle I'd love to hear from you and your thoughts on it. I have never been in this type of relationship before so I guess you could say I was a virgin :)

I should say I lead a very clean lifestyle so am not interested in drug users or anyone who drinks excessively. I hope there are some fit, normal and sweet women out there that would like to chat!

:)

Thank you :) this is a new journey for me so we will see how it goes. I don't know that there are many in this lifestyle that live around me but worth checking out the forum.

Hi Sane/Single,
Welcome to our forum.

You might also want to try our Dating & Friendships subforum, it might help you in your search.

I'm glad you could join us here, and hope you enjoy your time on our site. You might want to poke around on our various threads and find out what topics interest you.

Pleased to meet you!
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back