please read this

Silent

Good Morning

I'm hoping to find others over 55 who live in the Pacific Northwest who are interested in poly. Please send me a message and let's see what happens.

I'm female, experienced and desire a poly family again.

I thought this was some major announcement, or a request for help, but all it turned out to be was a rather bland personal ad.

Perhaps you would get a better response if you made the title more descriptive, something like "Looking for folks over 55". The way it is now, you're going to get a whole bunch of people reading this who are completely outside of your target audience. It's kinda like those people on eBay who title their auctions "LOOK" instead of a description.

This belongs in the "Dating and Friendships" area "North America" subforum as opposed the "User Guidelines and Forum Features" area. There you may find others who are looking for people to meet.

Use the Forum Jump box in the lower righthand corner of the page to navigate.

Have you checked for local poly groups to help you get to know other poly folk near you? We live in Portland and there are a few pretty active groups with a wide variety of people from all walks of life (okay, not all, but from early 20s to over 65 :) ).

Meetup.com often has poly groups listed as well as yahoo groups if you do a search there it could help.

I've not been on this forum for quite some time. Just received a birthday wish and went on line, found your ad and decided to respond. At the moment I'm in Montana, but travel freely, WA, OR and spend winters on the CA Central Coast.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Roman

PS: my regular email address is: [email protected]

Back