Film Review: Savages

Yeah that film was pretty terrible, and most of the criticism was spot on.

I had trouble taking it seriously after the coining of "wargasms" in the first five minutes.

The intense violence, blood and gore was the part I really hated. Ugh. I hate those types of movies!
And I totally agree that "wargasms" was the corniest line I've heard in a movie outside of a comedy!

The poly part though? I didn't have much a problem with that really. I mean, it's gotta be an intense loving relationship for you to brave fighting a heavily armed drug cartel to rescue your girlfriend. That's love right there. LOL.

I gotta give them props for one thing---even though it was a purely heterosexual MFM Vee, they did emphasize the fact that for something like this to succeed, the two guys have to have an intense friendship bond. And they did that part well, from what I could see.
Salma Hayak's line kinda reverberated that when she said something like "Those two must love each other even more than they love you, if they could share you like that". I thought "Aw, they have a bromance!" LOL.

Back