Thanks for just listening...

Tahirabs

Stressed... my grandpa is dieing, my g/f is leaving for Finland in 3 weeks, and in a few days my boses are going to be reviewing me (at my new work) :eek:

But next week my husband, g/f and I are driving to the grand canyon I get 2weeks off of work and a night at a really nice hotel just my husband and I (after my G/f leaves :( ) so I guess it isn't too bad :)

excited, happy, sad, slightly depressed, and confussed all at once... wow life is a rollercoster!!! :confused:

That's a mixed bag, certainly!

So, um...condolences and congratulations, as applicable.

My son lost his maternal grandparents six weeks apart recently. This is not a good time of year to deal with grandparents with failing health. Keep your stick on the ice.

I hope your time at the Grand Canyon can give you some spiritual strength to deal with the stresses life sends us. I wish you a happy and safe trip.

Update

Well... my grandpa did pass away, but atleast he is not in pain any more. My G/F left for Finland and right away caught (still has) the flue... we are both really sad and missing each other like crazzy! Our trip to the grand canyon was exciting, 50*F and sunny the whole way out there, 15*F and blizzard the whole way back. Got stuck in Texis and spent Christmas in a Baptist basement. Check out my profile to see pictures from out trip, especially the snow pictures!!! ;)

May your granddad enjoy whatever he was waiting to see on the other side -- and may your girlfriend get better fast!

Back