Conflicted

noisycthulhu

Um hello ^_^

I'm a 23 yr old female who found, after I divorced my scumbag husband of three years, strong attraction to females in the form of a poly-fling. A married couple introduced me into the physical side of things, and I've found that emotional appeals to me as well.

I basically can't decide between a man or a woman anymore. I want both equally and have been shown hope in the form of polyamory. I'm single and have promised to remain so until I find exactly what I want/need.

But, hey, I'm not a monk ;)

I'm currently in a program to break into the business of clerical work so I can support myself after my divorce. It starts at the end of this month (August) and I will have a tight schedule and won't have time for real life activities. I shall be an internet troll.

I'm shy but not timid and I am looking to find my way through these feelings and longings without driving myself insane. I'm an open book, I'm just awkward :D

Who ever said you have to choose? Date both and see who catches your fancy ;) No need to limit yourself hon, do what feels right for you. Who did you promise? If yourself, you will need to explore a bit to figure out what you want. If you want both, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! I want both ;)

Well I have a habit of wanting to please people, and in relationships I go along with what direction the other person takes it, so I have promised myself not to compromise to please someone else and focus on what IM looking for - and that seems to be a partner of both sexes :p

Then go for both ;) Don't focus solely on M vs F, but rather, who you like and how they make you feel.

Oh I've come to that conclusion thus far :) When you can't choose, pick both! I'm trying to put my feet in the water, as it were...

Hello Noisy C,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have made some big steps in your own life, and figured out what you want in life as well. Take it one thing at a time, things will come together eventually.

Glad you could join us on our site, you sound like an interesting person to me. :)

Regards,
Kevin T.

Great screen name, by the way!

Lovecraft was a messed-up fellow, but Cthulhu is pretty awesome.

Hello Noisy C,
Welcome to our forum.

It sounds like you have made some big steps in your own life, and figured out what you want in life as well. Take it one thing at a time, things will come together eventually.

Glad you could join us on our site, you sound like an interesting person to me. :)

Regards,
Kevin T.
Thank you! I've figured out some things and for now, being the fly on the wall appeals to me. I'll watch and see what happens ^_^

Welcome!

And good for you -- divorce, new work training, new dating outlook -- those are bold moves there. You have courage. And you are on your way to your new happiness!

That's awesome.

GG :)

Back