Cincinnati area

Hi!
Just wondering how many folks out there are in the Cincinnati area? I know there's a yahoo group for Ohio Valley Poly people but I'm trying to touch all bases.
We'd love to find like-minded friends. We live in a small town so it's hard to find friends with similar interests.
She is on the look-out for a girlfriend as well but that's not a necessary part of the friendship.
Hoping to hear from someone in the area.
Sweet Cheeks and baby doll

well..that's one..lol

Nice to meet you! We are actually across the line in Indiana but Cincinnati is only about half an hour away from us. Our town is so small it's impossible to find like-minded people over this way.

awesome

so were like an hr...away..over all I am more so by kings Island..but close enough :) so are there many people in our area or ahh.

good to know

I haven't found anyone really into polyamoary... or there not as out spoken about it! I wish there were groups that met or something...I haven't even heard of those really happening either.

It seems there are folks around but more up around Dayton. My wife and I haven't ventured that far yet. There was also a meet up in Springdale but that seems to have been suspended for a while. Maybe online is the way to go for a bit. Who knows.....

we are near Kenwood

Me and my wife have been in two relationships in search of a bifemale that has the same long term permanent relationship goals. Can be hard to find the right person.

if your looking

My wife believes it's always easier for you girl to look than the guy people thing a man is just trying to cheat

New-b

Hi! New guy here hope this thread is still active. I’m 513 new to the scene hoping to talk to locals and learn a little more about what’s going on nearby.

Hi!
Just wondering how many folks out there are in the Cincinnati area? I know there's a yahoo group for Ohio Valley Poly people but I'm trying to touch all bases.
We'd love to find like-minded friends. We live in a small town so it's hard to find friends with similar interests.
She is on the look-out for a girlfriend as well but that's not a necessary part of the friendship.
Hoping to hear from someone in the area.
Sweet Cheeks and baby doll
Hi looking for the same

Back