Looking for Poly Relationship

Joshua

I am a single man looking for a woman who is interested in a Poly relationship with two men. I guess I am not traditional in the sense that I am looking for a woman who wants to be with two men. I guess I don't mind sharing. :)

I am not gay and not bi - but I like a woman that is desirable to many men and who isn't afraid to be with more than one man. I "kinda" shared a girl once and I really liked it and wouldn't mind finding someone who was very like minded.

I am 29, live in Los Angeles, I am fairly successful, in decent shape and not a weirdo.

I am personally not interested in having more than one woman - but like my woman to have more than one man.

Dont judge!

LOL absolutely no judging here. I like your attitude. Have you had any luck?

We like your attitue as well. We have been looking for another male or 2 for sometime as well. Good luck in your search we really do wish you well.

question

Wonderingabout, this is off subject but is your avatar that of an Alliance Toon off of WoW?

Josh, I like you mind set as well but my only issue other then distant would be my children....thats why I been opposed to having 2 guys. Other then that I could totally get into.:D

Sounds perfect lol
you aren't real either, i'm just having fun on a forum tonight instead of getting my work done

but meh, you never know, maybe the mind can match a real world reality

I'm shocked I will posted on here. I am in a long term polyandry (two husbands) relationship and am 25 years old. We are looking for a second husband to complete the picture, since things have been going great for years now.

I'm not sure who is out there, but I'm in Ontario and New York often as this is where I live. Give me a shout at sarah
at
white
rabbit.pro

the ext means professional instead of a dot com email

Back