Hello, there. (waves)

LoveisPlural

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm a 34 year old woman who is part of a still-evolving poly V. I've been married for about 8 years, and met my now-boyfriend a little over a year ago. The three of us have been living together for about 9 months. My husband and boyfriend are both straight, and coming to where we are now hasn't been easy. There are still bumps in the road, but we're growing and changing together, and hope to make this family into one that can last a lifetime. We're considering doing some sort of commitment ceremony at some point, and could use any help or advice about designing that ceremony that anyone would like to offer. I'm generally pretty open and friendly, so feel free to drop me a PM.
Stuff about me that doesn't relate directly to me being poly: I'm a reader, a writer, and an experimental cook. I like tabletop RPGs, fantasy, some science fiction, World of Warcraft, Starcraft II, and a couple of other video games. Spiritually, I'm a Christian/Pagan hybrid.
I look forward to getting to know some other poly folks and hearing about their experiences.

Thanks!
LoveisPlural

Welcome - sounds like your situation is similar to mine (except I like science fiction and some fantasy...:D). Hope you enjoy these forums as much as I do.

Back