NYC and TriState meetups

Another monthly Poly Cocktail Hour coming up on Mon. 2/8 i'll be there along with JustChristine. Anyone else going?

honestly i'm not sure, the one for this month was moved to 2/15 as the location was closed on the 8th. of course now i can't go untill next month b'c of previous plans :(

Is the Poly cocktail hour in NYC vicinity? and at what time?

Depending on time and place hubby nllswing and I would like to stop in!

Feb. 7 - My Poly Valentine!

It's tomorrow night in Alphabet City.

From the OpenLove NY announcement list:

Drumroll please....

This month's Poly Cocktail is our 4 year anniversary!!! It's also Valentine's month, and of course, Poly Cocktail needs to celebrate love our own way! We celebrate love with freedom, compersion, and independence! (We'll leave the usual possessive consumerist Valentine's love to the diamond commercials...)

Monday, Feb 7th. "My Poly Valentine"
Affaire, 50 Avenue B, 8-11PM, free!

[Note: that's 2 blocks east of 1st Ave., between E. 3rd and E. 4th Streets]

We encourage you to dress up in red, dress to express your identity, dress to celebrate freedom, or dress up a little bit special if you're inspired!

We plan to have a questionnaire treasure hunt to get a chance to talk to people about their poly journeys, with some fun sexy raffle prizes for those that complete it. We also plan to acknowledge some of the people who have been around all 4 years (so if that's you, please join us)! We'll also have some nice hors d'oeuvres and some variation on cake (feel free to bring a food contribution!). You won't want to miss this special celebration.

PLEASE NOTE: We normally have Poly Cocktail on the second Monday of each month but this month we have changed to the first Monday so as not conflict with Valentines Day itself. Please make a note!! There will be NO Poly Cocktail on Feb 14!!

Diana & O Man
--------------------

My work life is going to take me to CT (about two hours north of where I am in Westchester), any kind of meetings going on up there?

Hey Athena, Sorry I didn't get to meet you at Poly Cocktails. I had to take care of myself that night, which meant staying in. But I'm glad you enjoyed yourself (as you posted on another thread).

As for CT, there appears to be a Yahoo group you can join to find out what's going on there:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/connecticut_polys/

nllswing and I hope to attend the poly meet and greet tomorrow night in Westchester! anyone else going?

I seem to have lost the link to where and when the Westchester poly munch is taking place tonight. I remember Central Seafoods tonight, but not which one-?

Does anyone still have the right link?

I seem to have lost the link to where and when the Westchester poly munch is taking place tonight. I remember Central Seafoods tonight, but not which one-?

Does anyone still have the right link?

Get on the mailing list! :D This arrived in my Inbox the other day:

Monday Westchester Poly Munch

Come join us for some fun discussion and food!

Time: 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
New Location!
Central Seafood
285 North Central Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530-1803 (914) 683-1611 ‎

RSVP and questions to [email protected]

Pleasure Salon

For anyone in the NYC area who may be interested, the next Pleasure Salon will be Wed. March 2, from 6-10pm at Happy Ending, the former massage parlor/bathhouse that is now a very nice bar/club, down in Chinatown at 302 Broome Street.

I've gone and it's just a big party. Lots of poly people attend. Being NYC, there was a weirdo or two, but that happens anywhere you go in this town, LOL. The S&M crowd got a little rambunctious when I went, but it was all in good fun. The event was pretty relaxed and full of smiling people, easy to talk to, having a good time.

For more info on Pleasure Salon:

http://pleasuresalon.wordpress.com/

Back