Married couple from Austin, Texas looking for friends/support

atxcouple76

Hello!

Today is our first day on polyamory.com. My husband and I are both 36 and have been married for almost 12 years. After years of just taking life one day at a time, we had a talk and realized that we were both very interested in having another woman join us as a friend and lover. We have always had a good, strong marriage. However, we never talked about things like a poly relationship. Now that we have, our bond is stronger than ever, our love is overflowing, and we are communicating in ways I never imagined a husband and wife would, or could. Our search for a woman that is seeking the same thing we are has been quite disappointing. We have learned a lot in the last few weeks.

My ongoing search for direction on how to find the type of relationship we seek, brought me here. I read that Austin has the biggest poly community in Texas. That is great news for us! I see that there is a local group that holds weekly meet ups and get togethers. Also, great! However, we would like to enter the community slowly and maybe meet a couple or family in our area that can give us some advice or support. It would be fun to hang out, go to dinner, or just meet over coffee and talk.

Is there anyone in the Austin area interested in meeting a normal, hardworking, fun loving couple for friendship? We are also very open to meeting single women looking for a long term relationship with us. However, I know our search for the right woman is not going to be easy or happen overnight. I think it would be great to have friends to help pass the time!

~RmsDms

Back