Dreaming of a TX Triad

Lifeismypassion

Hi!
We are a TX couple looking for our third. I know that actively finding a third is difficult. So either one of us is open to a relationship independent from the marriage with the hope that the three of us can get along for group outings and travel. I am 25 and he is 31. We are both educated, have established careers, and incredibly nerdy. We love board games, dungeons and dragons, video games, you name it. We do not have any children and we aren't planning for any. We would rather travel the world and soak up the human experience as three best friends. I should probably stipulate that we are looking for women. I have always been sexually inexperienced but enjoy both genders and he is rather rigid on the sexuality spectrum.
I know this makes us seem like straight up unicorn hunters and so I hope you can see past that to who we are as individuals. We are NOT looking for a chew toy. You don't have to be single, you don't have to like us both equally. We are looking for mutually beneficial relationship between equals- no hierarchy. Hopefully you are out there looking for the same.

Back