What you listening to Now :

I like listening to live365, there are lots of really great free internet radio stations on there to choose from.

Right now, I'm listening to the "Alt Class X" station out of Austin. It's all alt, new wave, punk, and post-punk from the 80s and 90s. I just heard in succession: Blondie, XTC, Thompson Twins, The Ramones, The Cars ("Candy-O," great track), Bowie, and now Oingo Boingo. Fun fun fun!

The Tide by the Spill Canvas, which just ended while typing this. Now, Skinny Love by Bon Iver.

Withyouathome. Hayato Imanishi is an amazing composer. Does all his work from his home. A real idol for me I think. Even better, I have him coming to my house in October, for a personal acoustic set of his Withyouathome work. I can't wait to meet him and have a great chat with him and whatnot. =]

Listening to WFMU
It's an awesome, eclectic, indie radio station that still plays records! Yes, vinyl! All kinds of music, many genres, DJs who know stuff, talk about the records they play, radio like WNEW-FM used to be back in the 70s (hey, they made a documentary about that legendary station) or WQIV. This is such a treat!

Streaming on iTunes or your browser, or on 91.1 FM if you're in the NY/NJ area. I highly recommend: http://wfmu.org/

Busta Rhymes ft Twista-Look at me Now

Slayer ~seasons in the abyss

Just finished listening to Henker - Slave Of My Art =D

EDIT: Just put on Epica - The Phantom Agony =D =D

Last edited:
Otep- Atom to Adam

Pandora :) Lights Out by Breaking Benjamen

AWOLNATION
k-os
Jon and Roy
Florence + The Machine's new music
Black keys
Band of Skulls
Mother Mother
Foster the People
Vince Vaccaro
Mumford & Sons
Eddie Vedder (I think he's from Pearl Jam?)

Back