New Guy Looking For Poly-friendly Female in CT

catchmyperiph

Hi,

I live in central CT, and am 27 years old. I've been married for just over a year now, although my wife and I have been together for close to a decade. We are new to polyamory, but we've serious about it, and have a very trusting relationship. Currently, I'm only looking for a secondary relationship that would be independent of my wife, but trust me, she'll be fully apprised. If we become serious, I would love to introduce you to her.

What I'm really looking for right now is an open-minded girl to be a friend right now, but who will keep the possibilities open. I have a full-time job and a young daughter, so you'd have to understand that I'm not able to spend lots of time away from home. However, it goes without saying that you'd be free to pursue others concurrently. I believe love is at its best when shared, so I insist.

My wife and I made OKCupid profiles, and I linked mine in my profile. I didn't want to add a picture, since we're not out with friends and family in the area. If anyone is local and interested, I'd love to pass along pictures and strike up a chat.

Back