looking for female interested in dating a man and woman together

samariana1022

I've had a poly relationship before. It was pretty long term. Me and my girlfriend were together for about 5 or so years. We just recently ended things. This was my first time. To be honest we hadn't even talked about moving to that area of dating. Our relationship sort of just ventured into that direction. Both of us dated other men, knowingly, but other women were off limits. From time to time if there was a guy we were both interested in we date him together. I'm looking to do this again. I realised I very much enjoy dating men and women at the same time. There's something about having the best of both worlds in a situation with you where you don't always have to do the same thing.

I actually have a guy I'm currently, sort of speaking to who I've spoken to about this type of relationship. He's open to trying it out, but of course everyone would have to have an attraction to one another. But most of all, I would like to meet a female I can talk to who's open to it. That's my main focus. I've always been more interested in woman and I've learned it's not always easy dating females. The ones I've meet recently seem to only mess with girls for fun or when their drunk.

I'm hoping this forum is a helping stepping stone.

Hi samariana1022,

Just wanted to chime in to say I hope you find the woman you seek. I've read your other posts including your blog thread and I'm sympathetic. I hope Polyamory.com can be of help to you.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back