Does this bug you?

WOW SOUNDS LIKE ME. The days I know they are having just "them" time I DO NOT text him at all. Nothing. I have gone days without talking to him at all because I knew they were having their time together.

Yeah, and I was really REALLY frustrated when I wrote that. :rolleyes:

I've had to let it go. I now know why she does it... and I've let go of the frustration about it. It's not my issueto deal with. It IS, however, because of deeper issues/insecurities/needs, so I agree that there's most likely a lot of issues your BFs wife has about you and him together that she is not dealing with. Hopefully in time she will... but the first step is admitting what's going on and then taking a good hard look at it.

I will say that I myself have been having some issues and conflicts between what I WANTED to be okay with and was okay with intellectually, but emotionally having pain in regards to it. My brain was saying "yeah, that's fine" and my body was saying "this sucks, I hate it make it stop!" I had to acknowledge the pain, and let it happen in order for it to pass. Stuffing it down inside doesn't help-- it just festers and then comes out in some crazy-making way.

If nothing else, I've had to just be good with things for my hubs' sake. He doesn't need her blowing up his phone AND me whining about it. :eek:

Last edited:
It's never a set day during the week. Just depends on everyone's schedules.

Well...COULD it be a set day? Or at least a date set a few days ahead of time each week? That might solve some things, although it might bring up things on her end, if she is feeling jealous and acts up right before. But then at least it would be more clear what the issue is, and you and bf would have a day you knew it was OK without having to do any more asking permission to have sex. (Which btw, if I was in her place, having my husband ask me if it was ok if TODAY was the day it was OK to have sex with a gf, I would probably be thinking about that a lot and it'd be more stressful than if plans for a sex date night was gone over a couple days before so I'd know when it was, but it wouldn't be the last thing I heard when I last spoke to my husband for the day? I can't picture being in this situation, so I don't know how helpful my advice is or if that how it's set up, but I thought I'd give it anyway ;) )

Last edited:
Back