Indianapolis area poly events?

km34

Hey, there! I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any poly groups/events in the Indy area! My husband in particular is VERY interested in trying to find a group of polyfolk to mingle with. We have always been big fans of finding friends with the same interests that we have, and having a place where we could be entirely open about everything would be lovely! I have no idea how to go about finding such a group, though, so I thought I'd see if anyone could recommend something.

For those of you also in the Indy area or thinking of visiting, meeting for coffee or something like that to chat sounds nice, too! :)

Thanks! I actually had never heard of meetup.com until this forum! lol I saw it referenced in a couple of other threads, so I actually joined this group a few days ago. Unfortunately it looks like they meet on Tuesday nights which works for neither my husband nor my gf, but I am going to try to make it to their next meeting all by my lonesome... I'm not normally a shy person, so I'm not sure why the thought of showing up alone makes me so nervous! :eek:

That's odd. The ones in my state have varying meetings. No set day of week. Guess they're not all the same.

Yeah meetup's been around for ages and has something for everything. Even underwater basket weaving. ;)

Last edited:
Underwater Basket Weaving?! Sounds PERFECT for me! lol Not really. I can't weave a basket let alone attempting to underwater. Um... The meetup group meets the first Tues of the month, except for special occasions - i.e. The Christmas gathering was on a Saturday. So occasionally someone will get to go with me, assuming that it seems like something we'd be interested in after I visit the first time.

Back