New to this board! hello :)

flfun2014

Hi hi all. The topic of polyamory has been brought up several times in our marriage of nearly 20 years...so I am finally taking the plunge into learning more. I look forward to making new friends!

Welcome.
My wife and I have been together for over 20 years. We recently opened our marriage... Haven't acted on it yet. I am just having fun meeting new people and flirting with the ones I find attractive.

Greetings flfun2014,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like this poly exploration has been germinating for some time. I hope you will find the information you need here; it is a big site and there is a lot of information to be had.

Glad you are here, and may you make a good deal of new friends here!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

wow! so much information.

Thank you for the welcome. I have to find the time to tour the site and find more central Florida polyamory community members.

Thank you for the welcome. I have to find the time to tour the site and find more central Florida polyamory community members.

Hello and welcome! I have found this site to be very helpful in many ways. I like reading people's stories, not only in the Life stories and blogs section, but all other sections as well. This site has offered me perspective to my own life decisions, and not necessarily those threads that I have posted on but those, too, that I have just been reading.

It is definitely worth the while to take time reading here! Feel free to post any thoughts and questions, as well. Enjoy your time on this forum!

Back