Poly-tely saying hello

TiagodaCruz

Hi.

I have been in this mind set for a long time but only recently has the woman that lives with me come to agree with my principles, when she fell in love with another woman. We have been in an actively polyamourous relation for the last two or something years, but only now did I found out that there was such a place like this.

I am glad to have joined this forum and I will, according to my available time, read the available contents and give my input where it might be helpful to others or myself.

Cheers to everybody. Much love :)

Greetings TiagodaCruz,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I seem to remember chancing across a post or two that you've done so far, and being impressed by what I read. I'm glad you could join us, and it's awesome that the woman who lives with you has "seen the light." :D

Whatever time you do spend here will be well-filled. Such a busy site; so many new posts every day. Oh they're not all earthshaking but I often run across something that really inspires and/or pushes me to greater heights. You'll find it's rewarding too, I'm sure!

Happy posting.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks <3

Thank you for the warm welcome.

So far I have enjoyed this place very much. I do not have much time to come here and read through, but I will try to share my experience and learn from yours.

Thank you for your advices. Will keep them in mind ;)

Cheers and much love from Portugal! <3 :)

Thanks; right back atcha.

Back