New from Canada

sweetie

Hi all. I found this site quite by accident. I've been searching for many days and nights trying to find a site where I could ask questions and get advice. I've been in a poly relationship for a little over 3 years, and in all that time we've had absolutely no one to talk to. I was beginning to think we were the only people on the planet who live the way we do.

After having spent many hours tonight reading the post and threads, I'm so very happy to see we are not alone, and hopefully never will be again.

Welcome to the forums, glad you found us at last!

awww, welcome!! I can't imagine spending 3 years thinking you were alone. We thought that for a pretty short time, and were so glad to have found this place.
Where abouts in Canada are you? I just moved from near Toronto to Australia to be with my loves and family.

Thank you so much. I'm from Northern B.C, and although I know there are lifestyle members here, we are the only poly as far as I can tell. At least I'm assuming that from the looks we get when we go out.

I was so happy to find this forum.

Welcome to the party. I hope you find exactly what you were hoping for here.

I've been in a poly relationship for a little over 3 years, and in all that time we've had absolutely no one to talk to. I was beginning to think we were the only people on the planet who live the way we do.

Welcome aboard. Glad you found us.

I'm curious, were you aware of the term "polyamory" prior to your discovery of this forum? At what point in your search for others "who live the way we do" did you learn of polyamory (the word and the literature)? How did you find this forum?

HI and Welcome! Glad you found us too!

Back