totally new

newatthis

Very new to this would like to chat to others who are involved in poly relationships :eek: looking forward to advice and new friends

Hey new. This is definately the right place if you want advice and some great friends! I've only been a member for a short time and I love it here. Tell us some more about what you're looking for or want. Have you ever had any experience in the Poly lifestyle? Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

Poly Chat

There is a poly chat room on the net where you might converse with some other poly folks.

PolyamoryChat

It can get busy at times but you might find it empty most of the time also. After all Poly people don't spend all day on the computer, we do get out and about. So you might also check to see if there are any Poly Groups that meet in your area? Here in Santa Cruz California area there are meet up groups that meet monthly for munch and chat and discussion.

CheapTalk.gif

Just some thoughts - Me,
Tim

Hey Danny

Hey new. This is definately the right place if you want advice and some great friends! I've only been a member for a short time and I love it here. Tell us some more about what you're looking for or want. Have you ever had any experience in the Poly lifestyle? Inquiring minds wanna know! :)

I have never been involved in the Poly Lifestyle, however I was friends with a Poly Family. I guess thats when I started to think about it, and my interest was "tweaked" Hmmmm what I am looking for? Well I am single it would be nice to meet someone, but a guy at this point even thou I am bi. New friends would also be nice with people who are already apart of this lifestyle. I have been going thru a trying medical time with my Daughter who is ten and I have always thought it would be so nice to have the support of my "immediate family" as well as my other family members. So I guess we will see what this brings me :)

:)

There is a poly chat room on the net where you might converse with some other poly folks.

PolyamoryChat

It can get busy at times but you might find it empty most of the time also. After all Poly people don't spend all day on the computer, we do get out and about. So you might also check to see if there are any Poly Groups that meet in your area? Here in Santa Cruz California area there are meet up groups that meet monthly for munch and chat and discussion.

CheapTalk.gif

Just some thoughts - Me,
Tim

Well thankyou for your thoughts, I will be looking onto all of your suggestions :)

Claire

Good luck Claire! I also hope that everything is well with your daughter.

Very new to this would like to chat to others who are involved in poly relationships :eek: looking forward to advice and new friends

I am new to this myself. I hope it isn't taboo for two newbies to hook up.

I don't think it's taboo, so long as the right reasons are in place. I am slightly scared of the term hook up though. Just has certain implications. Anyway, welcome and good luck finding what you are all looking for. :)

I don't think it's taboo, so long as the right reasons are in place. I am slightly scared of the term hook up though. Just has certain implications. Anyway, welcome and good luck finding what you are all looking for. :)

I don't blame you. Colloquial wording has a way of screwing up communications. But then, you wouldn't know what a "screw up" was unless you followed colloquial terms. I just used it in place of "meeting with attraction." No aggressive sexuality was intended.

Hey Danny

I like you, you have a great way of putting words :D

Thanks New. I try. LOL

Alpha, sorry for the mixup. Thanks for clearing it up. :)

Back