North KY/Cincinatti

youngcple08nky

Hey, we're a couple new to the area and looking to meet someone. I looked through the forum but couldn't really locate a specific thread for introductions and finding locals to our area. So, with that said i'll introduce us and if you fit what we're looking for and you're interested, send us a message. Please post the same about yourself incase someone is interested in you:)

I'm 24bi-f and married to a wonderful man. He's 31 and straight. We're both honest, drama free, and love each other but want someone else in the relationship. We're looking for a bi-female around our age, 18-31. We love the idea of the added companionship, love, and everything else that comes with the relationship. We're both professional and work in the medical field. We just recently moved to the area and bought a house in N. KY. so far we love it! We enjoy shopping, riding motorcycles/atv's, camping, hunting, traveling, photography, and having friends over for drinks and playing pool. We don't have any kids but hope that will change one day. We'd like to find someone willing to help us raise them. There's so much more I could write but we'd like to get to know you in person. :) Hope to hear from you soon!

Back