Activities for three

Norwegianpoly

I have been thinking a bit on how we will spend more time together as three... I usually live most of the time with my husband and some with my boyfriend, but some holiday time we live together all three of us in either place. I have some activities that I do with one or both of them seperately, but I am looking into more (non-sexual) stuff to do as a family.

So far we have:
- gone out for dinner
- make food and drinks in the home
- gone for walks
- had waterpipe together

Possible plans:
- go for a bicycle ride (we have two bikes at my bfs place, so we could rent one for my husband)
- do acro yoga (three people is ideal!)
- concert
- watching a movie (if texted so that all will understand)

What do you guys like to do as a family? Is there anything you would reccomend for a family of three adults?

Board games - we play lots of fun games like Pandemic, Forbidden Desert, Zombicide. I like these ones in particular because you work together cooperatively, as a team, so it fosters the togetherness.

Art is always great - create some together in a class, or a painting pottery sort of place. Museums are a good time too.

Board games - we play lots of fun games like Pandemic, Forbidden Desert, Zombicide. I like these ones in particular because you work together cooperatively, as a team, so it fosters the togetherness.

Art is always great - create some together in a class, or a painting pottery sort of place. Museums are a good time too.

Sorry to butt in, but is Pandemic good? It's on my wish list...

Yes! Pandemic is really difficult to win though. We lose way more often than achieve success! :) I have it on my iphone too, because I love it so much. If you watch TableTop, they have, I think, featured it a couple of times. I have the On The Brink expansion too, but I haven't played that yet.

I am not sure why dates for 3 are anything different than dates for 2!

Any sport. You walk, you want to bike, you could go to the beach and swim, play darts, do archery, play frisbee in the yard or at a park, or go disc golfing, regular golf, mini golf, yoga, spin class, swimming at a gym.

You could go to flea markets or yard sales or thrift stores and poke around for inexpensive clothes or household items (my favorite hobby)!

You could go get pedicures and manicures! Guys do it too, you don't need to polish the nails (unless they are into that, then, go for it!). Smooth feet are sexy on any gender. And the massage is great.

Take a mini vacation to another town or city and see local spots of interest.

Go to a classic car show.

Do some volunteer work.

Make beer or wine.

Build something. Birdhouses? Owl houses? Bat houses? A shed? A deck?

Do some gardening.

Play musical instruments and sing together.

Read a book out loud.

Go dancing. You can all dance together or take turns 2 by 2.

Take an adult education course. Wine or beer courses are fun. Or cooking from a different culture. Or something artistic like ceramics or life drawing or whatever.

These are all things I have done with partners or with my kids. Take your pick.

I am not sure why dates for 3 are anything different than dates for 2!

Any sport. You walk, you want to bike, you could go to the beach and swim, play darts, do archery, play frisbee in the yard or at a park, or go disc golfing, regular golf, mini golf, yoga, spin class, swimming at a gym.

You could go to flea markets or yard sales or thrift stores and poke around for inexpensive clothes or household items (my favorite hobby)!

You could go get pedicures and manicures! Guys do it too, you don't need to polish the nails (unless they are into that, then, go for it!). Smooth feet are sexy on any gender. And the massage is great.

Take a mini vacation to another town or city and see local spots of interest.

Go to a classic car show.

Do some volunteer work.

Make beer or wine.

Build something. Birdhouses? Owl houses? Bat houses? A shed? A deck?

Do some gardening.

Play musical instruments and sing together.

Read a book out loud.

Go dancing. You can all dance together or take turns 2 by 2.

Take an adult education course. Wine or beer courses are fun. Or cooking from a different culture. Or something artistic like ceramics or life drawing or whatever.

These are all things I have done with partners or with my kids. Take your pick.
Well, the dynamic can be a little different with three people, especially how for me as a V to validate both of them during the activety. I am not sure how to interprete you saying you do it with your kids....

Well, the dynamic can be a little different with three people, especially how for me as a V to validate both of them during the activety.

You've never hung out with more than one person before? You talk amongst yourselves in a three way conversation, or you take turns.

I am not sure how to interprete you saying you do it with your kids....

I didn't say "do it," as in "have sex." I am saying I have taken my kids on many of these types of activities, or one adult partner, or two.

My V is pretty boring, watching Amazon/Netflix movies and eating out is usually all we do as a trio. We did go with a friend to a zoo a few years ago and that was enjoyable. In more recent times, we've went with a friend to Pike Place Market ... thrift stores even.

LOL, the monkeys especially. "I'm so grateful that I don't fling poo."

Even I like mini golf.

:confused: ... that's gotta be a euphemism. Should I be afraid to ask?

Bowling is another good activity for three people. I've never done it with multiple partners, but my husband, sister, and I go every week. Basically anything you could do with two friends would work well for doing with two partners.

Back