WI couple looking for single male or another couple

Wishing.....

Wishing we lived in Wisconsin.

The fishing .. the autumn of lovely colors .. the people we could meet.

Here's hoping you find everything you seek.

Goddess Bless.

Just Us,
Tim & Trisha

Milwaukee here...

We're a poly couple, originally from Chicago, but now we live in Milwaukee. We love Wisconsin! It's a beautiful State.

I'm here too

I live here in Wisconsin. I'm single, and looking. I would like to talk with you two sometime.

Last edited:
Hi DrewAndLyn, have you been in wi long? do you ever come up to the Fox cities area? Do you know if there is a community in WI?

I live in central WI, around Wis. Rapids. I'm tall, intelligent, pretty quiet. Not a whole lot to me, really. Anything specific you want to know?

Wisconsin couple looking for a single women

We are a couple looking for a poly lifestyle we both live in southeast Wi. I use to have a relationship like that years ago with another person. I miss the bond I had with a women would love to get back into that. My ideal relationship is all three of us live together and become very close. My boyfriend is my best friend I am looking for a women that could be my best friend as my boyfriend is to me. I think we have an amazing relationship right now it would add to our friendship someone special.

Melinda

Last edited:
Female half of a married m/f couple in Central WI couple here... coming to of perpetual lurker-dom to say hello. :)

Hi, I'm aware that I am new here, and as for this forum I bumped naturally into this site, and easily registered.

I realize that it might be of interest to you as well PolyAmoryWorld.com .

From among the many profiles, I experienced some good contacts with people looking for serious relationships, which is definitively what you are looking for.

Hey guys we are 26/27 with a bifemale looking for either a single female or a couple with a bifemale around our age and desirability in or around Madison ... :) send us a message if you want to meet up;)

Back