Hi Denise here! SE PA

On my way to seeking out poly forums I found this place! I'm a "mature" lady I've always been drawn to mature couples.. not quite sure why.

I'm in talks with a couple that are 3000 miles west of me! It really does sound like they are what I'm seeking, and they are positive I am for them!

I'm not here to pick or be picked up but would like to make real friends.
thanks all!

Denise

PS: a new word has been added to my vocabulary; "Unicorn"

Hi Denise, welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you are having some fun discussions - how did you meet this couple? So many folks are curious about how to meet poly folk, so I like to encourage folks to share their stories. :)

Hi Denise,
Welcome to our forum.

How serious is it with this couple? 3000 miles, that almost sounds like Hawaii. Are you thinking about moving closer to them (or vice versa)?

In any case, I hope this site is helpful to you, and that you will make some friends here. It's good to have you aboard.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Oh.. well not planning on moving today.

I have been looking for a change in location since I hate the east's super hot summers..

But no, I won't be moving just because they "want" me :) These kinds of things take time.

I have to start asking the hard questions of them pretty soon. Which kinda lead me to find a forum like this. I need to educate myself a little.

thanks all!

Back