Sailing Solo

Mr Car called at 1:57am. My phone was on silent but the flashing woke me up, I usually have it face down on the night stand but it was on the bed last night. I will tell him today that the late night calls have to stop. The wedding is over and while the chatting is fun, I can't keep up with the late nights. He is self-employed and usually doesn't get up till 9-10am, which is fine for him but not so good for me.

I didn't actually get to explicitly say to Mr Car no more late night calls, but I did make sure my phone was face down so I missed the two times he tried to call at around midnight. We still haven't locked down the day and time to meet and will hopefully be able to sort that out today, but he is flying home and is not a happy flier. He is very keen to meet to I don't feel like he is being wishy washy about it, just trying to balance the demands of a large family wedding and a bit too much booze! It will either be briefly on Tuesday or wait till Friday. I'd actually rather wait till Friday at this point as money is tight but we'll see.

I have not heard from Prof about whether or not we will take a mini-vacation at the end of the week and I am not going to ask, back to the -money is tight- issue. I am still going to the wedding in October so that is quite enough money spent on big travel for the year. I might get the kids out for a bit more camping before the year is over.

I am pretty bored with house maintenance tasks. I did go and get a pot of paint from the DIY and the color match did not work at all. They did make a second pot for me but I now have a number of mismatched dabs on the walls and a large section that doesn't match in the front entry way, it's a bit disheartening. I basically need to paint the house, it has never been repainted since it was built but the stupid mud texturing on the walls makes it hard to get clean lines. I have tried a bunch of techniques to get the crisp edges, but haven't ever got it quite right.

Off to the gym.

I meet Mr Car last night. I am having a number of doubts. He does have the bottom half of his face covered in every picture because he has what could be described as a "weak chin". It wouldn't have bothered me but he obviously is self-conscious about it. He took the time to point out a couple of my skin flaws, I have many, my skin is not good. But I think all in the all the date part of the evening went well. I wore a skirt, heels and a pretty top. We ate small plates and the conversation flowed well. I did quite a lot of nervous of nervous giggling and was my socially awkward self. We did have a few little kisses in the parking lot as we had parked very close to each other.
It was after I got home and was feeling rather nervous about the whole thing he kept asking me what was I wearing and to send some pics. I said 3 times no and on the 4th time I said the asking for pics is getting weird. I am not a big fan of sending of sending naked pics, I am happy to send pics of how my day is etc and selfies at the pool but not showing a whole lot more. He is obviously pretty in to me and that alone makes me uncomfortable, and I know that makes me uncomfortable so I am trying to parse out the difference between me not being used to enthusiasm and the possibility that it is just not a good match.
I was chatting to a friend on the way home and she said to stop with the unavailable guys and try someone nice for a change. Roomie said the same thing, I picked him up on the way home so he could borrow my second car while his is in for repairs.
Of course thinking about my penchant for unavailable and less than enthusiastic partners makes me think about Mr PoD. I did tell him I was busy for 3 weeks and bet if I texted him with some dates he would reply.
I logged into POF this morning, the other guy I was talking to cancelled our meeting and said he was not going to date for a while due to work and family issues. I don't know why folks feel the need to add those extra bits. I replied "Thanks for letting me know, take care." I was going to hide my profile but then realized it was already hidden, that explains why I haven't got a single message yet!
I was was chatting a bit with Prof yesterday and wanted to confirm that we were not likely to go on vacation for my last few days off work. He asked me if I wanted to go with him on his next work trip which would be the reason why he couldn't go anywhere with me. He also said he is free Saturday night, which is something I have expressed my desire for a couple of times but not anytime recently., it's nice to think that heard my request. We will talk tonight and see if the dates line up. I start the new job next week so only have a few days and would be reluctant to spend a ton of cash on flights if it was only going to be for a very short trip.
I am leaning towards seeing Mr Car again having written all this out and doing some thinking. Making a change is never easy, maintaing the status quo is.
Writing this out has helped a bit with the thought process.

I am accidentally back in contact with Mr PoD. I lost all the names that go with phone numbers in my contact list a while ago, I tried lots of things to get them back, some contacts it would let me re-create a contact name and others not, at this point the only solution is to write down the names and type in the phone number which I simply cannot be bothered to do. So I sent Mr PoD a second text about returning a borrowed suitcase but he is not the person I borrowed it from. He could have let me know the first time I sent the text to the wrong person :rolleyes: I had borrowed the case from Mr Six and was wondering why he had not replied.
I just tried to enter names and of course now it is working perfectly.

And another one pops up! Can't remember the name I gave him last year, I saw him a couple of times in December. Mr Agent will work. I did see him on Bumble recently so suspected the relationship has ended, that one that he stopped seeing me to pursue. He lives in what is now the wrong direction for me. I'd meet him for a drink if he came up this way but I won't expend any other energy on a "submarine." I suspect he is learning sifting through the bots and no-shows is a quite the chore so why not hit the relatively sane woman from last year.

I have pretty much lost patience with Mr Car. He is very happy to text all day but no suggestion of meeting up again. I have put out ideas twice and they have been met with a reply of "not sure."So I have gone ahead and made other plans and filled up both this weekend and next.
Weds night with Prof was good, he brought me a dozen red roses :) None of the dates for his upcoming trips will work for me :( but he did ask if I could attend either or both which was nice. I did find us a glamping spot for tonight, he says it will likely be the last trip that the van can make due to a number of engine issues.
I have concert tickets for next Friday night which I am super excited about, I'll go with Prof.
Mr PoD is back to being fairly chatty again. He is getting back from vacation next Saturday but said he'd still like to see me on Saturday night even if he is a bit tired. He used the word "exhausted" and I said we could push it out for another week but he he said no, we can just eat locally and then play.
Mr Six and I are meeting up but his kid schedule is far more flexible than mine in the sense that he and his ex cooperate with parenting and don't have a very set schedule.
My ex finally got back 50/50 legal and physical custody share of our kids. Apparently 4 DUIs, jail time and driving the kids with no license is not enough reason for him not to get his legal parenting rights reinstated :eek: I was completely shocked at the outcome of the court hearing. He now also gets to claim one of the kids on his taxes but I still get to claim them as my dependent, which is just as well as I would lose the childcare deduction. I predict he will screw up his tax return by claiming everything he can and I will be the one to have deal with the IRS, again. He is supposed to pay 50% of the daycare but I haven't asked him for it for years in the hope that he will leave me mostly alone. I pay for everything for the kids, the clothes, shoes, haircuts, fieldtrips, the endless requests from school for money, birthday parties...and the cost of putting then on my insurance has just gone up to $600 a month. I wouldn't care if he worked any amount of hours approaching full-time employment but he doesn't.

Update: I texted Mr Car a short while and said we are not the same page with dating and scheduling, I enjoyed getting to know him a little but need to move on. He replied with "Best to you." Phew, no text rant in reply.

Last edited:
I meet Mr Car last night. I am having a number of doubts. He does have the bottom half of his face covered in every picture because he has what could be described as a "weak chin". It wouldn't have bothered me but he obviously is self-conscious about it. He took the time to point out a couple of my skin flaws, I have many, my skin is not good.

I'm glad you aren't going to see Mr. Car again. The first time he meets you in person, and he's pointing out flaws in your appearance. That's one of those things that's not going to improve with more dates, he would just get more critical of various things as time went on. Toss in the persistence in trying to get you to send nudes or skimpy photos making you say no multiple times, and he just sounds like more trouble than he's worth.

New job is going fine. I am keeping my mouth shut and not trying to fix anything. I am driving a lot as I take the kids across town in the morning, 2 drop offs then back in the opposite direction to get to work. It's taking about 2 hours in the afternoon to do the pick ups and get home because of traffic. Not too much longer and they will be back in school and things will settle down.

Prof: Things are fine, a bit more weekend time has been happening. We had a super night at the concert last weekend and he is coming over for tv time this upcoming Saturday evening. We need to book tickets for the wedding. He looked up flights at the concert on his phone but the connection was poor, he does want to go. I keep forgetting to do when we meet. He is traveling a huge amount but is really making the effort between trips to see me.

Mr PoD. Nice dinner, reasonably good sex. I invited him to visit me tonight but he says sluts should drive to service their doms. I am actually glad he isn't coming. I have done a lot in the house and need to work for a bit.

Mr Six: haven't heard from him in a while.

Mr Badge: wanted to meet but I had kids so declined.

Online dating: chatting to a few people, one just left on vacation, we plan to meet when he returns. One I can't meet before next weekend. One I have a tentative meeting for tomorrow after work but he is not great at communicating, tends to write one epic text per day, 24 hours between responses makes it hard to be enthusiastic.

I had just a few work emails tonight and I didn't have to respond to any of them, simply reading for information. There is the distinct possibility that I am bored already. One of my co-workers chatted to me for 2 hours this afternoon. I haven't shared an office for 4 years, usually people walk in for 10-20 minutes, I listen, problem solve with them and then they leave. I left work this afternoon, went to the gym, and spent far too much time on reddit. I then called one of my former work people and problem solved with them for an hour. I think I need work rehab. "Hello, my name is Atlantis, I work too much." This is serious. I have worked so much and for so many years that I can't disconnect. I need projects, goals. I did go to the gym and did yoga, I could focus on being able to do " bird of paradise" I almost had it but we moved on. Breathing and letting go.
I can't do shivasana. I hate it. My head is not flat, people near you breathe, my mind wonders into things to do. I usually sit up and do various neck rolls. I need a project.
Tomorrow I am taking the kids to an outdoor concert, we will Uber to it because parking is horrendous and expensive. I will sing and dance and be alive. I don't know how to live without the constant GO.

SilenceBreaking, I am sorry I didn't respond to your reply. I don't often look back to see what I wrote and I missed your message entirely. Mr Car has hang ups about his own appearance which is why the bottom half of his face is hidden in any photo. His is projecting his lack of confidence onto me, and you are right, it would only get worse not better as things went along.

Prof: had a great Wednesday night. We finally booked the tickets and hotel for the flight. the flight prices had gone through the roof cause we left it so late, so he is paying for mine and the hotel. I was going to pay for the hotel but he won't stay in budget places, so I am going to give him the cost plus a bit extra for what a cheaper hotel would cost and then pick up the incidentals like airport parking, Uber and any meals we pay for at the destination. I did say that I would let my cousin know that we couldn't make it, I just couldn't swing the cost of the flight at this point but Prof said he loves being with my family and would go by himself! This is true, he got very odd about making sure he saw my parents at Thanksgiving before they left last year.

I am glad we are going, there will be cousins that I grew up with but haven't seen for around 10 years.

Apart from the stress of making reservations we had a great time. At one point he said to me, "I don't think you know how much I care about you." He said thinks about me often and imagines what I am doing at work, he thinks I am wonderful parent and some other things. We don't often go down the path of hearts and flowers but I do believe he shares on me at a level that he doesn't share with many people. Our relationship has often been terrible but for the past 6 months it has been really good.

Mr PoD. I have been so busy that I pretty much stopped texted him. He occasionally sends really x-rated texts which I loved when I first met him and now don't have the time for so they can sit without a response for a while. I might send him the odd chit chat text which he doesn't reply to. I am uninterested with having no connection outside of explicit texts. He actually picked this up last night. He sent a raunchy message when I was driving to meet friends and the female text-to-voice system read it in the car. It was hilarious, in no way erotic. I tried to call him and he sent me to voicemail and texted he was with kids so I went to dinner and forgot about it.

He sent another raunchy text after I was home and I sent a short reply about how he used the sweetest words /s ( sarcasm) He then sent a message about what as good slut and cheap whore I'd be once I found out what restaurant he was taking me to. ( this may sound really rude but we are doing D/s ) I replied that I am not a good submissive because of restaurants, I am a great submissive because I really enjoy the surrender and pleasing aspect. His reply was interesting, he said I should want him to keep me around because not only is he a great Dom and knows good restaurants, but he is also a really wonderful and thoughtful man. "I should want him to keep me around?" I have been there and done that, went to therapy and no longer want to put on the dog-and-pony show that would make anyone want to keep me around, either you like me and want to spend time with me, or you don't. And again with the restaurants! I replied that it's not about the food but I enjoy his company as well as the sex. He said he really does try to pretend he cares. with a LOL but that is the truth. I have had this conversation with him multiple times about how is not interested in other people and struggles to connect. I told him he should "fake interest" try asking people questions about the things he enjoys talking about and then after a while it might not be fake but genuine interest. He has said at this point in life he is not likely to change but will try more. Last time I stayed over I fell asleep during one of his monologues. In my defense it was late, we'd had sex and were in bed, I didn't pass out at the kitchen table or anything. I think he is detecting my waning interest.

The distance is really a big factor but I am going to work from his house on Monday morning. Keeping a casual thing going could be fine if it doesn't keep feeling like I am dragging my ass miles to get it smacked.

I have two first meets lined up for tomorrow. One lives in the direction of work and one lives the entirely opposite direction. Both have been chatty by text and Mr Opposite Direction and I have been talking a lot on the phone. Distance is a reality. I was not too sure about engaging with Mr Opposite Direction in the first place because I don't go that way anymore. He is 50 miles away which is a solid hour with no traffic, if I head that way straight after work it is about 2 hours. Prof is less than 10 miles.

I haven't heard from Mr Chef is ages and I won't bother with him even if he does reappear. Mr Agent has gone quiet and also I won't bother with him. Low interest is low interest. If either of them was keen then I would be meeting them this weekend.

Last edited:
I met Mr Opposite Direction. We took a walk with the dog had a drink and a small plate and chatted up at storm. We had a nice kiss as I was getting in my car, then I drove home. I didn't get in till nearly 12. It is a solid hour with no traffic. I just can't do it :( There will be no popping down there for an hour or so just to hang out. Evening traffic makes the drive 2 long slow crawling hours. I am sure he would make the effort to come up here but it is just too far for regular meeting. He has a very big young dog, super cute, but he chases cats. My geriatric cat would not be impressed. I haven't messaged him much today and I'll have to call him tomorrow to say no thanks :( I am disappointed but my reality is don't travel that way for work anymore and I can't see dealing with large dog and my cats.

I am heading out to meet Mr In-the-Right-Direction shortly and then Mr PoD for dinner and he has planned a play scene so I am excited about that. I do love kinky sex.

Time to stop messaging those that live in the wrong direction.

I messed up by texting a basic message to Mr Opposite Direction that was meant for Mr In The Right Direction. ugh. I felt shitty. The message wasn't awful, just a basic "I enjoyed meeting you and here is my phone number" Mr Opposite Direction said he wasn't replied that he wasn't expecting a commitment after one date and we could talk tonight. I'll call him shortly. The distance is probably untenable but he is keen enough to try. I am extremely doubtful about it.

The evening with Mr PoD went really well. We discussed the text about him "pretending to care," what he meant was our previous joke about faking interest. We had moved onto discussing his endless annoyance with most people when he said, "Don't ask me if I like you, I don't like it when women do that." I replied that I hadn't asked and he said " I do like you but I don't like being asked if I do." Then he launched into how I was way out of his usual dating age range and he only met me because his female friends and the mother's of his daughter friends found out he dates women in their 20s and he thought he should cast his net slightly wider as they were being very judgmental and he was worried he they wouldn't let their daughters be friends anymore. He continued that he was surprised that we were still seeing each other after 5 months but he had no plans to change things. :rolleyes::D Back handed compliments! He had already said he liked me last time I saw him. haha, must have forgotten. Apparently, I am not crazy and not wanting to get married so things he likes how things are going. So many more compliments! It was very cute watching him, he really has no filter.
I did ask him about travel, he took his kids on a plane a few weeks ago for summer. He said he hated it, hated flying coach, hated the hotel but did for the kids. He has been to many exotic locales and said he just doesn't enjoy traveling anymore, he wants to be home.
I am currently quite fascinated by how easily he is irritated by people and why does he have such an active social life if most of the people he hangs out with drive him nuts ( he does have a couple of very close friends ) He replied that he would rather be with people he finds annoying than be alone. Wow. So like Prof.

The sex was great, a scene with ropes and whips and various other items :D I left at about 6:40am. he asked me to wake him up for morning sex but he is not a morning person. He would have heard me getting coffee etc, so could have asked but the idea is better than the reality for him I am totally up for morning sex. The drive to work was a breeze.

The meeting with Mr In the Right Direction went very well. He had been in the military and has travelled extensively so we had lots to talk about. He wants to meet again.

So my dating schedule is pretty full. This is my week where I have lots of kid time so I only have a couple of nights open. Prof has Weds as per usual and I am not sure what to do with Thursday. I would like to see Mr PoD but that would mean not being home for 2 nights straight during the work week.

I had to tell Mr Opposite Direction that it really wasn't going to work out due to the direction and travel time. We were planning on meeting for dinner tonight but even meeting halfway meant over an hour in traffic. I called him and said I had just spent an hour in the car and couldn't face another hour going at 7pmh. He was very nice about it and asked about the next weekend I am kid free. I just can't see it. Staying with Prof adds 10 minutes to my morning drive, staying with Mr PoD actually reduces my commute by about 15 minutes. Staying with Mr Opposite would add an hour! an almost 2 hour drive. Lesson learned, my days of dating that way are done.

MR Right direction is still messaging, I would like to see him again.

Last night with Prof was interesting. We watched the first 2 episodes of Star Trek Discovery, which is excellent, after talking for about 3 hours straight. He got all emotional about meeting my family next month and told a great story about when he and my Dad took the kids out to see an event when we were on the Euro trip in 2015. He actually shed a few tears retelling the story and said he would go and see my parents the next time I had a few kid free days ( because I can pay for international flights at the drop of a hat :rolleyes: ). I told him that he had actually complained about the Euro visit and said we spent too much time at my parents house. He apologized said he should never had said that and that it had been one of the best trips of his life!:eek: He loves my parents and wants to to go Eurotripping with us next summer!

I just did a video chat with Mr Right Direction it was a nice chat.

Mr Wrong Direction kept saying he could make it work, we carried on chatting and me avoiding making plans with him. Having told him twice it was not going to work out and that really not getting anywhere I am doing to slow text fade. Short responses and no questions. He hasn't initiated conversation over the weekend so maybe he is finally getting that I meant what I said.

I saw Prof twice this week. We went out to a friends birthday drinks on Wed and Friday we went to the target range. It was great not to have to get up early on Saturday. We had some good morning sex. things are going well with him, it feels settled.

I saw Mr Right Direction last night. He came to me at about 4pm and we went out to do the touristy things plus margaritas. He stayed the night. The first sex encounter didn't end up with PIV due to a bit of nerves and a lot of tequila. The second one went well, the third also good but not this morning. He said it was the condoms but it was probably also due to the fact that he had cum twice already.:D We haven't talked BD play but we do plan to see each other again. He rents a room in a house with an elderly lady so staying at his is not an option. He says the cheap rent is totally worth not being able to have overnight guests. He possibly could but chooses not too. He did the drive back home in around 30 minutes so hopefully distance won't be too much of an issue.

Mr Car popped up on text on Friday night. I haven't replied and don't intend to reply. I was telling someone about him picking at me and the friend said he was treating you like a car, trying to knock down the price because of the flaws. That hit the nail right on the head.

I haven't heard from Mr PoD all week. I am happy to let that drop.

the new job is going fine. I was out with my friend yesterday and we talked a little about work, I said I had a really good week, and she said it was the first time in years that I talked about work and it was not all bad. I am glad I made the change.

Mr PoD popped up to ask why I hadn't been in contact. I said I had and he never replied. He actually apologized profusely said he he had a lot of issues with kid #2 starting middle school and has been stressed and picked up a lot of work at the same time. I told him to stop deleting messages the second he gets them. He apologized more! Asked to take me out on Saturday night. I said yes.

Mr Wrong Direction has stopped texting, which is a relief, a very nice person but there were other red flags apart from the distance which I now don't have to share with him. I am not willing to do anxiety and depression in my free time, just not. A touch of anxiety every now and then, maybe, but depression and anxiety is a no.

Things are going well with Mr Right Direction. He needs a shorter name...Mr Lime. He is a tequila aficionado. He travels quite a bit, I suppose you can when saving a ton on rent. his schedule makes it easier to see others who also travel a lot and then I have my own busy schedule. He did ask me to stay at his place on Thursday and said I could drive to work the next day from his, this was quite the surprise as he said he never has overnight guests at his place and would rent a hotel rather than have guests, this week won't work but maybe in the future. I did ask him about my next kid-free weekend and he said "sure" but no actual pick of Friday or Saturday so I went with Mr Pod's request. So next weekend will be quite busy.

Last weekend was the first time in ages that I had sex with two different people in one day and I loved it. Mr Lime and I have been texting slightly about BD play. He asked me what my interest level was and I sent him a pic of my restraints. He thought I was a complete novice :D I felt no need to share too much too early on, it seems to set up expectations of just sex and not having an actual relationship.

Prof night tomorrow. Happy about that.

Last edited:
Mr PoD had a meltdown and I am fine to let it be over. I sent him a text asking how his daughter was doing. He replied that I am poly and don't get to ask those types of questions. It was certainly a WTF moment. He has decided he doesn't like poly people and I am fine for just food and a fuck, nothing emotional. He wants his main squeeze to only be emotionally connected to him, he does still intend (while being with this monogamous emotional person ) to have sex with casual partners including women that he doesn't even like! I didn't try to argue or change his mind, let him rant and said goodnight. He sent me a message the next day asking me not to be mean or angry with him. What?!?

I put a lot of thought into what I wanted and really played over my tendency to break up with people too quickly, especially after letting go of both Mr Car and Mr Wrong Direction recently. I did weigh up the pros and cons and found not many pros at all. The list of cons was much longer. I replied that we are not on the same page page with expectations which is fine. I am not angry.
I am wondering if that is enough of a reply to mean we don't ever have to see each other again or if I should have been more explicit.

I hope he gets the hint because I am going to swap Mr Lime into Saturday night and probably Saturday afternoon too. We are going to the movies! I couldn't get Mr PoD to do anything but food and fuck.

A good evening with Prof. Lots of chat, some tv, I smoked a tiny bit of weed and was asleep at 9ish. I woke up at around 11 while he was eating ice-cream in bed, ate 2 bowls and went back to sleep. I don't even really like ice-cream much and I didn't get what was going on till Prof said I obviously had the munchies:D:D:D He was too tired to have sex last night. He actually went to sleep very early for him and got up with me.I remain his human Ambien. :D

Been texting with Mr Six, no plans to meet but we chat fairly regularly. Still chat away and phone talk with Mr Dom. I am glad we have remained friends. He sent me his old phone and added it to his plan so kid#1 finally has a phone.

Work is good, they keep throwing days off at me. I have yet to take any, seems a bit early in the game. My colleagues are pressuring me to say how overworked we all are and how is that I seem to be slightly ahead? Answer 1 is I don't know everything that I should be doing and answer 2 is I can easily do a couple of hours a couple of nights a week and it's not a problem, it is nothing like the volume that I used to do.

Trying not to over message with Mr Lime. When I first starting online chat with him I was texting and talking with Mr Wrong Direction a lot and so would answer Mr Lime infrequently. I think that was actually the right way to go, even though it was unintentional, I think it created a little air of mystery. I do have a habit of going in hard and fast with the texting. Bam, bam, bam. The new me who works a lot less and only has to answer a couple of emails per week has a far more laid back approach.

Speaking of emails, 12,000 last year, one of my new colleagues said I should go back to management and not waste my talents. Hell no. I have a few emails per week that I need to answer and days off being thrown at me and pretty much no guilt when I take day off. I am still nervous about actually t aking a day off but will take one so I can go get us all flu shots. A day off for a flu shot :eek::D:D:D "Family Medical Days." Hilarious. I spent this morning on the sofa with the kids and Reddit, not doing 2 hours of work before breakfast.

I have also noticed my compulsive scheduling has really eased off, so much so that I am hardly planning a thing. I have kid #2 birthday, the wedding, and that is it. I have looked at flights for next summer to go and see the parents. Prof is coming too and the parents are happy to watch the kids while Prof and I take a trip for a week. Hard to believe that the last time I left the kids with the parents was in 2015, next summer is 2019. No longer do they need constant supervision, they can make their own snacks and small meals. How times change!

Life is good even if the drop in income is a bit of a challenge.

Signature update. Mr PoD out Mr Lime in, very early days but while I was deleting the old I might as well add the new.

Life is mostly fine. Menopause has slightly returned. I had myself a mild anxiety moment on the drive to work and ended up calling Mr Lime and expressing my worries about having a person stay at my house for 2 nights, all the time I am speaking I am thinking to myself, "this is weird, this is not me." He was very sweet about it and said he always has work to do so I will have time to do my stuffness of life and not have to be the entertaining hostess the whole time. We picked two things to do, Predator movie and yoga and he said the rest will work itself out, if I need him to go early then he is fine with that. So I was somewhat reassured, I get to work and the boiling inferno starts, closely followed by a pounding migraine, you go hormones! At least now I know what was going on. I am kind of looking forward to doing the boyfriend/girlfriend type thing. It is not my strong suit, I have been living alone for so long and Mr Dom virtually living me for a short period drove me nuts, but that was about 2 years ago.
Hopefully, a lot of it will be naked time and doing some mild bdsm play. Start of slow kind of thing.

The weekend with Mr Lime went very well! On Friday night we went to see the new Predator movie, which was pretty silly, entertaining enough but certainly not good. We then went out for cocktails and both got a bit drunk. I had a hangover on Saturday morning and was useless till nearly 11 am so no yoga. We went out around lunchtime to do my shopping stuff, he pushed the cart around Target for me and said I looked hilariously uncomfortable and obviously not used to having help. I had a gift certificate to a local hot tub place with onsen so we did that early Saturday evening, cooked dinner together on Saturday night and were asleep a little after 9 pm!

There was quite a lot of sex :D We are working out the kinks, pun intended, so nothing too wild. He did a lot of restraining with his hands and various positions so that was great. He is in really good shape though has laid of the gym recently due to a back issue. He has sent me a link to his instagram earlier in the week where he has posted a number of tasteful nudes of himself. He is a self described exhibitionist and with a body like I don't blame him. He said his previous GF couldn't take him posting nudes online but I told him to go for it! I have no issue and would be happy to perv over his pics :D actually I am perving over them. I love a round ass on a man.

I was actually a little disappointed when he left at lunchtime. I had arranged to met my friend and had a bunch of stuff to do around the house so I did need the time this afternoon, but still...NRE, well, after I had a nap.

However, I don't think he is actually into open/poly, I think that is a misinterpretation on my part. We didn't discuss it exactly. We did talk condoms and STD testing, talked a lot about kink. He has been to the clubs in the city, which I haven't. As I sit and think about it, I just am not sure. At any rate, we are both very keen on each other.

He is still married though the separated "wife" and kids live in a different state and they have been separated for about 7 years. He says it is for tax and benefits reasons. I really don't think he is lying. I haven't been this excited about a new person in ages.

Mr Lime asked me to join him while he is out of state next month while he is watching his "kids" for almost 2 weeks. They are actually mid and late teens so don't require a whole lot of looking after, mostly make sure they don't burn the house down while mom is out of town. He offered to pay for my flight and hotel for 2 nights. It feels a bit quick to accept that kind of offer both because of the financial aspect and the BF/GF feel. He has already asked me about taking a trip to Mexico with him and I said my travel budget has gone for the year apart from localish trips. I have been honest about taking the pay cut to be with the kids; I didn't mention the having to go back to spread sheet budgets to make sure ends are met. The little wiggle room I had is has gone. It's totally worth it for the reduction in workload but I am trying to cut back every bill I have.

I know I have been accepting travel from Prof for years. He is covering most of the trip to the wedding next month but I am still contributing an amount in the upper hundreds.

I have been fortunate to mostly meet men who are in much better financial positions than I am, high paying jobs and adult children, they have money to spend on the luxuries.

After much pondering as I write and delete, I just don't think I can accept. It's too soon. But I am a great person to travel with :D

So Wednesday with Prof and Thursday with Mr Lime. I will go and stay with Mr Lime on my next Thursday that aligns with his schedule. I was annoyed with Mr PoD about his lack of willingness to travel to my neck of the woods so I need to be willing to stay with Mr Lime. Plus Mr Lime close to my new job :D I can suck up the nervousness of meeting the housemates, the lady houseowner is in her 80s. It's mostly that Mr Lime said he never has females to stay at his house, he always would get a hotel. I suppose it is like the nervousness of meeting the relatives. It's too fast. Vacations, flights, meet the family...lots of NRE excitement for him. I am ready to put the brakes on a bit. If he had his own place then I think I wouldn't have such an issue with staying with him. I enjoy nights away on the whole.
Mr Lime sent me a video of himself this morning, x-rated. He has a this very wild side but also is so calm and together. I would say that I am somewhat similar but his wildside is way wilder than mine. He said he should have asked the bartender to take pics of us on Friday night and taken pics at the hot tub onsen place. Prof wouldn't let me take pics till we had been together for ages and I don't have a single one of Mr PoD. I enjoy the energy of Mr Lime, I worry a little a bout love-bombing.

Last edited:
Back