Canada

River

I'm an American, at the moment, but who knows....

I'd like to listen in to Canadians talking about polyamory. :D

Yeah, ya just never know if the future holds a move.

ummmmm what do you want to listen to? hehe I'm Canadian, for the moment....

I'm from the US. Currently living in Minneapolis...which is kinda close to Canada. ;) And I'm enjoying listening in on all the Canadians on here too.

lol We have SO many call centers here for American companies because of that same reason Illusion... The city I live in apparently has the most call centers of any in Canada, and many work with US companies..

I myself am partial to the Aussie accents ;)
but apparently they like mine lol... (I actually don't have an accent though)

I like lots of accents, but I had a lot of fun when I dated a Canadian for a month or so. He was in town for some kind of work related job and we hooked up. I just loved the accent, I would tease him about it and have him say silly things like "The mouse was in the house but he went out and about"...I'm very lucky he had a sense of humor about his accent. ;)

But even American airports have a British like voice on the speakers announcing everything. I guess it's supposed to be a relaxing accent.

I asked to hear Canadians talk about polyamory because there is a slim chance my partner and I may relocate to Canada -- and, of course, we're both poly-.

I asked to hear Canadians talk about polyamory because there is a slim chance my partner and I may relocate to Canada -- and, of course, we're both poly-.

Well, I didn't even know it existed until I was already part of a poly relationship. I have no idea about the resources or anything around here. Toronto's a great city with a huge gay population (second biggest pride parade in the world I believe, and it's awesome).
And with legalized gay marriage... (I never thought I'd see the day that came back and bit me in the ass) a lot of people are coming up here.

Canada's really a lot more laid back than the US. I've lived in the US for about 5 years, Michigan and Denver Co, and I will NEVER live there again.

lol We have SO many call centers here for American companies because of that same reason Illusion... The city I live in apparently has the most call centers of any in Canada, and many work with US companies..

I myself am partial to the Aussie accents ;)
but apparently they like mine lol... (I actually don't have an accent though)

Yeah I know I do.. its hot. And You DO Have an accent... I dont. :p

re:canada

i live in BC canada . i am fairly new to the forums and am looking forward to getting to know ppl better :)

<<smiles>>

I wish I lived in BC Canada...

Sigh......

Just Me,
Tim

But even American airports have a British like voice on the speakers announcing everything. I guess it's supposed to be a relaxing accent.

Really? I've travelled a lot both within and outside the U.S. and noticed the announcements are in whatever accent the person announcing them has. Maybe the announcers you've come across just happened to be from the U.K.?

Really? I've travelled a lot both within and outside the U.S. and noticed the announcements are in whatever accent the person announcing them has. Maybe the announcers you've come across just happened to be from the U.K.?

I guess I'm talking more about the recorded voices, moving walkways, cautions, etc. Not necessarily the actual human announcers.

BC Canada

Well where an English couple in beautiful BC
and our little town has just been voted the best place to live on the planet:D

guess we do live in paradise
but we still get a bit of heart ache from losing loved ones

oh and if you want to know its home to a famous canadian tv show (little big hint)

Back