A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

transgender (FTM), pansexual, about to be married.

Oh, welcome xchrisx! Are you marrying a man, woman, transperson or genderqueer person, I wonder...?

(In case you didn't see it above, I'm a genderqueer pansexual woman in a LTR with a pansexual transwoman.)

Male, Straight, Poly

Separated ("permanent" separation instead of divorce) from a straight, mono, female

Partners: "Ch" who is female, straight, poly and "LL" who is female, mostly straight, poly ... we're all new to poly (a year and less)

Hopeful about a deeper connection with: "Ca" who is female, married, bi (mostly straight), kinky (BDSM switch - mostly sub), and poly (13 years and counting)

Wishing for: the creation of a broader community, tribe, family with my partners, metamors, and their families.

Bisexual (vacillating between Kinsey 4 and 5), female, vanilla, kinda tall, possibly naturally poly, developing a vee with a straight male as the hinge, live with my mother and my straight girlfriend, open to pretty much everything and anyone who falls my way.

Last edited:
I've always strongly identified as female but have not particularly identified as feminine. I'm a lesbian with bi behavior. Kinky too. Labels have been weird for me lately - they've been helpful for me before but I think I've reached the 'too tight' point.

Beloved is female, lesbian/bi. Pool Boy (her long time lover), SW and Oil Man (my lovers) are all straight and male.

Beloved and I are actually very different in how we experience our gender. As mentioned above, I 'am' female; it is a part of who I am. Beloved sees her femaleness as something she performs, something she does, not something she is. She's way better at being feminine than I am. (I also suck at being butch or more masculine - I'm not much of a performer!) And because she is tall, well endowed and has great presence, Beloved is often mistaken for an unusually good drag queen - which she really enjoys.

Anyhoo, this kind of discussion is always interesting!

Female, bi-sexual married to a bi-curious male (Wolf), for the last 10 years; in a relationship with a bi-sexual male (Wendigo), for the last 2 years, and a bi-curious female (Pretty Lady), for the last year and a half. Pretty Lady and Wendigo have been married for 15 years.

Bisexual (vacillating between Kinsey 4 and 5), female, vanilla, kinda tall, possibly naturally poly, developing a vee with a straight male as the hinge, live with my mother and my straight girlfriend, open to pretty much everything and anyone who falls my way.

So you are female and have a straight girlfriend? I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just curious about what that means.

I'm female and, sexually, 100% heterosexual. Emotionally, even affectionately, I could be bi, I think, but that has never been put to the test :p

So you are female and have a straight girlfriend? I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just curious about what that means.

No rudeness surmised! :D Yeah, I would love to know what that means, myself. We are a couple who doesn't have sex? We live together, share the same bed, cuddle, there's a lot of affection...

I think I have a tendency to see her as a child of mine. She has bi-polar disorder and until very recently required a lot of that basic care and support with life tasks. I often feel like the parent/adult in our household. So maybe I have a live-in human pet? :p

No rudeness surmised! :D Yeah, I would love to know what that means, myself. We are a couple who doesn't have sex? We live together, share the same bed, cuddle, there's a lot of affection...

I think I have a tendency to see her as a child of mine. She has bi-polar disorder and until very recently required a lot of that basic care and support with life tasks. I often feel like the parent/adult in our household. So maybe I have a live-in human pet? :p

So that is kind of what I thought it might mean. That sounds lovely! A lot of what makes me identify as polyamorous is the fact that relationships can involve all sorts of different "feeling sets" - they don't need to involve sex (or romance, or affection, or anything else in particular) to qualify as a meaningful relationship. It's great to be able to just acknowledge whatever feelings you have with someone, whatever those feelings are:)

Physically a female in fact genderqueer, bisexuall, living witha straight male.

Genderqueer, assigned female at birth, pansexual.

Heck, if dolphins could speak English, i would find them sexy. o_O

Female, straight, bi-curious, open-minded?

The orientation thing seems more like a parameter than an actual accurate description of something. I have always had an attraction to females but I can count on both my hands the number of bona fide female encounters I've had in which I've felt switched on. Of those, only one led to a brief, mostly chaste relationship of sorts and one led to a "fling" wherein she'd make out with me at the club but no where else and it went on for a couple of months.

My main interest is in men at the moment but I'm loosely aware that this might be solely a product of my historical comfort zone and not a fair assessment of my orientation.

I am also open to the probability that I could come to love equally the right woman if she were introduced by a primary and we became plural at some point.

The possibilities are endless. I never know what's going to feel right later on and that's kind of the point to me.

I guess that makes me as close to a Unicorn as one can get without actually growing a horn and pooping rainbows. :)

Im female straight -hubs is straight. And our preference to add in our relationship is a straight male. I did the bi curious years ago when I found a female that I thought was cute and stirred my interest.. tried it.. and found well that I wasnt bi in the least. LOL Just appreciative of a hot body!
Chris

Female. Orientation... erm. I guess I'm bisexual-ish? I've been attracted to females before, and had one tiny fling with a girl once, but all my serious relationships have been with males. :shrug:

Genderqueer, assigned female at birth, pansexual.

Heck, if dolphins could speak English, i would find them sexy. o_O

Heyyyy, you could learn their language. Their language of love! :p

female-poly(still in theory, hoping for that to change sometime this year) straight but can definitely appreciate female beauty and engaged to
C-straightish, new to poly(still in theory)

i hate labels too, they feel too restricting, i dislike anything that boxes me in.

Back