Married woman in NorCal looking for bi/lesbian female soul mate

kaiome

First and foremost, thank you for looking at my ad.

I am looking for a bi or lesbian girl to call my own. I am not really looking for threesomes (obviously, if I am also searching for lesbians!). This girl I am looking for is mine, for me, my soul mate. My husband knows that I am looking, so I am not looking for a "discrete relationship." I am looking for someone open minded and loyal. A girl that is honest and wanting to be loved forever. Part of my family.

I do not do drugs, I don't really drink (except for the extremely rare occasion, like once every other year or two), and I don't smoke. I am very accepting of people, very open minded, and willing to give new things a try. I love animals, especially dogs (anyone who may respond has to love dogs too since they are a huge part of my life). I am a geeky person; I play video games and table top role playing games. I am also mildly into bdsm (I have some experience with submissives and slaves of the bdsm variety) and enjoy some of the kinkier things in life, so if you are completely "vanilla" it might not work for us.

I am not particularly concerned about physical appearance, but I tend to favor girls that are on the shorter side (but not necessary). I love girls with glasses and short hair. My girl will have to be very accepting of my chivalrous nature, I tend to open doors and pull out chairs for my ladies. I am a sucker for pretty eyes (any shade can be beautiful to me).

If you respond, please tell me a little about yourself and what you are looking for, replies with only one sentence will most likely be ignored... unless, of course, that sentence happened to grab my attention.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Still looking for my soul mate

My eyes are blue green, I wear glasses, am of average build, am neither beautiful nor ugly on the outside, have brown hair although it is not short and am 5 feet 4 inches tall. I can be a bit shy at first but once I feel comfortable around a person I will come out of my shell. I'm intelligent, sensitive, passionate, honest to a fault maybe, a hopeless romantic and a true believer that most people are good deep down. I also speak four languages though that's just a conversation starter I think. I rarely drink, I don't do drugs either though I have experimented with Marijuana when I was younger. I do smoke about a pack of cigarettes a week but I will quit for the right person. I enjoy playing games on my xbox 360 when I get a chance to. I love to sing, always have. My husband has never heard me sing nor has he shown an interest in it. I have not been allowed to be myself since I married. I love animals, always have, we have a cat although I would much rather have a dog, we just don't have the space.

I have been attracted to women most of my life although I have never had a romantic relationship with one. I once tried to kiss my best friend and although I didn't understand it at the time, have come to realize over the years that although I am mostly attracted to men, love is what draws me to women and men alike. By love I mean everything the word can represent: understanding, warmth, compassion, kindness, interest, selflessness, sensitivity, friendship, laughter, humanity...A connection is what draws me to a person's soul and there was something about your post that drove me to write.

I'd like nothing more than to truly connect with someone; to find my soul mate. To laugh and cry and love and play with that person. I yearn for a friend, someone who believes in soul mates, romance, chivalry, honesty, kindness, tenderness, foreplay, excitement, beauty, adventure, laughter, fun and that we can have all these things just by being ourselves and just by letting go.

There is much more to me if you think you'd like to truly get to know me. I am sorry if I haven't told you much about me here. It's hard to do so with my husband lingering. I have little freedom to be myself but I need to start somewhere, I hope I can be myself with you.

Just so you know, I plan to be honest with my husband about my relationship with you and given his past infidelities, there's no room for objections.

Last edited:
Might I be too late?

Here I am, searching through the sand and murk of the internet when here there is a soul who is searching for her counterpart the same as I. I don't know if this message will ever find you, but let me deeply apologize for the less than timely response.

While I am typically not shy really at all, there are times when I am a little nervous around women that I am hoping to impress; with the subtle ways that we women work, it's a little difficult for me to read the signs sometimes. I have hazel eyes and brown shoulder-ish length hair, I also wear glasses. Before I go on too far, I am a large person; this scares people away frequently, so I thought that I would throw it out there early on and hope for the best. If that doesn't bother you, then you will not be disappointed in the rest.

I am confident in who am and don't particularly care about what others think about me; as long as I feel I am doing my best, then the opinions of others are meaningless. I make friends easily and tend to shoot for making people laugh as often as I can. I do not really go out and go to clubs, those scenes bore me; I have a few very close friends that I hang out with and would rather be around them than the shallow strangers that are the patrons of the clubbing world.

Bisexuality has been evident to me from a fairly young age, 12 or 13 I think, however, I have not had many relationships with women. One physically and a couple others besides, so don't be afraid of being new to it; we all have to start somewhere.

I love singing. During high school, choir was my staple elective, I never really thought that I had a great voice, but I enjoy to sing so I did. I would love to hear you sing. I have to say that I have a soft spot for musicals though from my time in "Women's Ensemble" and I will randomly break into songs from Les Miserables or Phantom of the Opera.

I've always wanted to speak multiple languages. Which do you speak? French, Spanish, Italian, and Japanese would probably be the first few that I would choose to learn first. French and Spanish being the most logical for the united states, of course, the other two for fun haha. Latin would be fun to know as well I think.

It seems that you are very much looking for the same thing that I am. Perhaps we could share a future either as friends or maybe more. This is all I'm going to write for now.

With many hopes that your get this message,

~kaiome

Back