Greetings and Salutations from Southern Alberta

polylicious

Well, here I am, saying hello to all of you...whomever (and wherever), you are. Nervous? Who? Me?

Test, test, is this thing on?
*taps microphone, stands up straight and begins*

I am in an open / polyamorous marriage.

A bit about me (us):
- Married 19 years this July to 1 wonderful wife
- We were LDS / Mormon all our lives
- We left about 3 years ago now... after that separation occurred, my wife came to realize that she was bisexual (highly so)
- 2+ years ago we opened up my wife's door for 'others' so she could be her full, real and true self (i.e. have girlfriends).
- After a time of self-exploration for herself, she/we then attempted to open my door with some challenges and false starts.
- Loooong story short: after many starts and stops (due to fears, jealousies and insecurities) we have arrived at a place where we both have 100% freedom and an open/poly marriage.
- We have never been happier or healthier in our relationship.
- Today she's dating men and women and I'm dating women (just to be clear, she's the bisexual one; I'm just a hetero-male who happens to talk expressively with his hands and who likes to shop).
- Ta da... and yay us! :)

As I explore this site and continue on my journey I hope to get to know many of you and learn from your experiences and poly-wisdom.

~ Polylicious

Hooray For another Albertan....

Welcome from a fellow Albertan...

Thanks LostRane!

Welcome Polylicious. This is a truly wonderful community filled with some outstanding people. Enjoy the journey.

Welcome Polylicious. This is a truly wonderful community filled with some outstanding people. Enjoy the journey.

Thanks FreeTime, they seem like good folks to me. :)

PS - If I ever use the word 'folk' in real-life, please put me on the nearest ice-flow.

Welcome! I love your sense of humor.

Thanks nycindie.

I hear a rumor that women find humor to be 'sexy'. I happen to be able to make some women smile and laugh (in multiple ways). If that's 'sexy', well, I'll wear that badge (it'll be glowing with flashing lights and will likely squirt water at you if you get too close; but I'll still wear it, and proudly). ;)

Back