A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Gender Queer (Biologically Male), pansexual (though my preferred personality types in partners means I legally lean towards homosexual male).

Male pan sexual, though being male has put into me a deep attraction to boobs, I do find other males to be quite attractive as well, and therefore hold no prejudice towards gender, if your hot your hot if not then not.

Straight Female. Still very much a Tomboy. Tend to like my manly men. Just can not be attracted to men who I can kick their butt.

Femme female, pansexual, married to a man.

I'm a straight female and have both a husband and a boyfriend. I find women attractive and have enjoyed kissing them, but I'm really not interested in doing more than I already have done, so I'd say I'm toward the bi part of the straight spectrum, but not fully bi.

Male, Gay - Open - Poly - Partnered to one man for almost 12 years. Possibly looking for a third with us.

Me. . .

I am female.

While I am openly bisexual to those around me. . .I would venture to say I am more pansexual.

I have been married to my husband for 11 years. He is very straight.
I have been engaged to my fiance for almost a year now. He is bisexual, but not actively or openly.

They both choose to not have other partners and are solely with me.

Bio-male genderqueer, asexual, romantically attracted to women.

Female, straight.

This is my first post on this forum, but I thought after reading all 28 pages on this thread, I should at least post on it.

Female, bisexual, in a rather complicated LDR with M who is straight but flexible

Both poly-minded and currently in poly negotiations

Also (more casually) dating a lovely m/f couple

Male and straight...well...not entirely sure about that.

I dont actually know what I'd be referred to as. I'm not against the idea of being emotionally or physically involved with another man but I don't find the idea appealing enough to seek it out.

There are ways to add spots either in the profiles or display information for this kind of stuff. Do we not have anybody on the staff that knows the coding to add that in?

Male and straight...well...not entirely sure about that.

I dont actually know what I'd be referred to as. I'm not against the idea of being emotionally or physically involved with another man but I don't find the idea appealing enough to seek it out.

I've seen the term "heteroflexible" and (if I were the goddess of vocabulary) this would seem an appropriate usage. Not repulsed but not attracted to the idea implies to me that there could be a rare guy (maybe so rare that you have never met one) that could pique your interest.

JaneQ

PS. It could also mean that you could, potentially, be a great find for girls (like me) who enjoy sex with more than one guy at the same time but want ALL of the attention. IF that "not against/not for" translates into "naked guys sexing in close proximity doesn't make me uncomfortable" AND you're into group sex...

Back