The sexual element

Wow, I was just reminded of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you don't watch it, you should.

Also, Mono, I'm glad to be smiling.

To go on a bit of a tangent here, I couldn't be happier with JustChristine. It's such a better situation than my previous one, and I smile every day knowing I have her in my life. :D

Okay, tangent over. I just needed to get that out.

That's great, Jonny! Feel free to go on tangents. Most of the best threads seem to take us all over the place. LOL!

Take care.

Well its nice to see that they are keeping in touch with us vicariously through you. Tell them I said hi, and that I'm still wondering if "orgasm" is another word for "Japanese paper folding".

I'm picturing contortionist geishas all folded up and naked, practicing origasmi....

I got some nice cocks for you baby. No envy here. I know how to make a cock work. Grrr!

OMG, I am so embarrassed. :eek:

Mono was reading this over tonight and laughing that I was so willing to give over my men to the cause of someone's need to get laid. I didn't mean that, at all, by this statement! I meant that I have a harness and some mighty fine dildos for it. Your pick, Magdlyn!

haha :D

Haha. I knew you meant *your* cocks, Red. Not those belonging to some random guys I *wasn't* flirting with. I've got a cock or two myself... Let's have a show and tell!

Glad to see everyone is having some fun! We need more smiles in the world. :)

GS

You're so pompous. You still owe Ceoli a public apology for calling her thoughtful post a "rant."

I must have missed something here... I thought this was a poly forum? I simply think this whole thread has been misdirected in audience.

I'm sorry, but this topic seems to have come from a place of "personal" frustrations, and not the frustration of men in general. I'll be honest again. I have several mono male friends that complain about being frustrated because they can't get women to date and certainly fuck. News flash to them: you have to get outside in the world, take care of yourself, and inevitably engage real people to form real relationships. This might be a total tangent, but I see a whole stream of men complaining about things they will never achieve locked in their apartments with the latest add on to World of Warcraft, Doritos-colored fingers, and walls of pop cans blocking the sun from hitting their pasty faces. What kind of profile pic is that?!

In general, we are the ones to blame for not finding what we need, not "circumstance" or female disinterest.

Women seem to know how to find the men they want and are willing to work on themselves to do it. It's about time some men figure that out.

Disclaimer-- This comment was in no way an attack on gamers. I used to be a total gamer too, even before computers.

You rock, Mono! Totally true! I've said that SO many times: "What exactly would a girl want YOU for?" (Not you, Mono, the guys in their houses whining.)

I agree, it's an insult to all men and women that you make the accusation that women aren't putting out enough and that men have resorted to each other to get their needs met...! I thought by saying that my libido happens to be high and that I put out ALOT! That I made MY point clear that women DO LOVE SEX! Enough to have more than one partner sometimes!
May I cheat (verbally) and just say Ditto instead of re-writing all that. ;)

Keep two men going easily every day... figure I could handle another if there were one like Mono around here-but alas, he's been taken! :p

For what its worth, in my world, I've had my baby and have no use for reproduction anymore. I am fucking because I love it and the men I have in my life are good to me, treat me right and allow me to treat them right too. If that goes out of line, I won't have them in my life, just as they wouldn't have me in theirs. There is no sexual difference of any kind. We all like fucking as much as the others. We all like closeness as much as the others. We all like doing a variety of things as much as the others. To get back to your original post-- there are no differences between men and women as far as sex goes, just differences in character, personality, and life history that bring us to where we are today.

And this one, too.

groundedspirit: You may have noticed the strong reaction in this thread. I'm sure you think it's because you put this to the wrong audience or because people just can't seem to grasp the advanced concepts you're putting out there, but you would be wrong. It's because of how you decided to carry out this conversation. You had no interest in listening to any points that didn't line up with what you think should have been said about the topic. You had no interest in exploring the fact that most of us think (and pretty much know) that your initial premise is flawed (and this isn't about being scientific- it's about having clear reasoning). Instead of examining that premise you got defensive and refused to have an actual exchange of ideas about that (because that's not what you wanted to talk about). And honestly, you showed your true colors when you decided to characterize me with the word "femi-nazi" over pm (even if you stuck a little grin next to it). Perhaps you are not so far ahead of the curve as you perceive yourselves to be. Perhaps you would be better off actually actively listening to the issues raised in this thread instead of dismissing them. Perhaps you would benefit from little more humility when approaching conversations like this.

big huge kisses to you ceoli!!!

Well, one good thing came out of their comments.. There is at least one less guy to compete with for all those other men just about to have sex with their buddies because they can't find a date!

Back away from the penis, boys. There's still hope.

snort, giggle, snort, gigglesnort.
OMG MONO!!!

Ok, now I'm feeling pretty crappy about the fact that I'm not getting any right now. Thanks girls...:p

:confused:

Funny that I was JUST yesterday telling Maca it was too damn bad you are so damn far away!

He says, "I got plenty if you come to AK."

;) Just for you, Ceoli! {Smooch}

Back