Large loving, caring couple looking for you.

saultlove

Love, respect, honesty, care and friendship are foundation of our relationship. We looking for a woman or women to add as a members of our family in a polyfidelitous relationship with no games, no favorites, no roles, just love, respect & equality. If you have questions feel free to ask.
We are open minded, kinda shy, She is voluptuous, a tender loving lesbian who became disgusted with man's disrespect for the fairer gender and had given up on men until she met a loving, caring, sensitive man. He's funny and very attentive a woman's needs, a great guy who's like an anti-guy, he loves, adores women in some ways worships female gender, he's open and willing to love and care for any woman or women willing return the love, truly selfless, sensitive and thoughtful, very affectionate, cuddly and an excellent cook. He's open minded, honest to a fault and wears his heart on his sleeve. he has somewhat feminine traits and a soft touch, but still a man.
Single moms are welcome we love and want children, the bigger the family the better and family is very important to us.

we like Domestic & International Travel, Rail fanning, Model Railroading, History, Theater, Movies, Music, Hiking, Fishing, Biking, Canoeing, Boating, Snowmobiling, Skiing
& Motorcycling. Cooking, Baking, Beer & Wine making, Poetry, Arts, Cuddling, Massage, Curling, Football, Baseball, College Basketball, Rugby, Australian Football League, Bagpipes, Harpsichord, Violin, Cello, Harp, Flute
Painting & Photography, Comedy. Beaches, Sunsets, Sunrises, Waterfalls, Forests, Lakes, Streams & Wildlife.

we hope to hear from you.

Hello, are you still out there?

Hello,

I just ran across your ad posted on Polyamory, and wanted to drop you a quick note. I noticed that it's been several months since you posted it, so I'm hoping that you're still on this website.

I must admit that I am totally new to this lifestyle, so would consider myself "poly-curious." Traditional monogamous relationships have so far been unsuccessful for me, and I am considering and exploring other options. All I know is that life is too short to be lived alone, and I would like to develop intimate, nurturing and meaningful relationships with others with similar interests.

A little about myself: I am a 50-year old caucasian BBW (but told that I look much younger, late 30s to early 40s), divorced (was married by 18 and divorced by 19), have been single ever since, no children but always wanted them (so very kid-friendly), currently share my home in Lake Wales with 2 spoiled cats (so love animals). I'm 5'3", have waist-length strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. It's always awkward and difficult to describe yourself in 50 words or less, and would be happy to share more personal information with you once you express an interest in discussing this further.

I see that you reside part-time in Zephyrhills, which is about an hour away. If you would like to chat by email, you may contact me at [email protected] (email address and IM are the same).

Take care, and hope to hear from you!

Doris

^Just an FYI from a security point of view, putting your email address on the web is a really easy way to get spam and/or viruses. Try writing it like this:

not2good2betrue [at] yahoo dot com

and it should fool any spambots.

Back