Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 01-06-2015, 08:34 PM

I have no real preference. I love people and find them attractive for what they have to say and do, not how much hair they have.

I'm willing to alter my grooming habits to some extent to fit with the preferences of the person I'm with but I don't really notice or react to details like that myself.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:28 PM

Default Smooth!!

I used to keep everything pretty neatly trimmed with clippers; it just seemed like the courteous thing to do. However, I needed to shave my balls when I got my vasectomy and thought it was awesome! It's been my preference to keep them shaved (with razor) since then.

As far as women, I have a "less is more" preference. The closer to "less", the more likely I am to have a positive opinion as far as cunnilingus and just general appreciation. A bunch of hair will just ensure that I'm going to pass on cunnilingus and won't spend a lot of time appreciating the area. It's not a "right or wrong" thing, it's just what I've learned to appreciate. I have no doubt that if I were in my sexual prime in the 70s I'd have a different opinion.

Tags
bush, genitalia, grooming, hair, physical health, preferences, pubic, shave, shaving