Hooray, new forum!

nethergirl

Hi,
I'm Sara. Im a 25 year old bisexual female from NYC. I am married to my husband and have one boyfriend (who is married in an open relationship) with freedom to pursue partners/etc whenever we choose.
I love music - live or recorded, I also play the cello, clarinet, and sing. I am becoming a good little cook, expanding my american cooking over to thai, mexican, and indian food lately as well.
I'm looking to make more poly friends because I havent got many of those .. I have friends that are open or the cheating type but its different to identify with poly and sometimes hard to find..

A good cook AND interested in polyamory! Too bad you live all the way in NYC hahaha ;) Great to have you here nethergirl hope you will enjoy it :)
It's great to express yourself in all these ways, I'm also actively trying to change my life around to start doing the things I really love like starting this forum, painting and producing some music. I agree with the poly friends.. I guess it's easier to find men that are willing to admit they are into it compared to women - but they are holding back in being honest about it to their girlfriends, afraid of the repercussions. But I gave up on living a lie long time ago.. It's so much better just being the true you and in the end you will gain so much more respect from people too. And the benefits and rewards are also huge..

Last edited:
A good cook AND interested in polyamory! Too bad you live all the way in NYC hahaha ;) Great to have you here nethergirl hope you will enjoy it :)
It's great to express yourself in all these ways, I'm also actively trying to change my life around to start doing the things I really love like starting this forum, painting and producing some music. I agree with the poly friends.. I guess it's easier to find men that are willing to admit they are into it compared to women - but they are holding back in being honest about it to their girlfriends, afraid of the repercussions. But I gave up on living a lie long time ago.. It's so much better just being the true you and in the end you will gain so much more respect from people too. And the benefits and rewards are also huge..

Haha thanks for the warm welcome Olivier :) I think it's great to actively persue life through creative expression and through social outings. I have a lot of friends in NYC but currently looking to expand to the poly people and have a more active social life.

I haven't met enough poly people to know the differences between men and women as you said but that is really interesting. the main thing that ive noticed is that a lot of people will say they have an 'open relationship' instead of saying they are poly, and people seem to accept that a lot more.. because they think it just means the couple agreed to sex with others. why is that more acceptable than love with others? i really don't get it. but anyways. yes! nice to meet you all!

Back