New lady

swirlingnurse

Hi everyone. I'm Deborah. I am glad to have found this site where I can share my story. I was once in a monogamous marriage to my high school sweetheart. Together we had two kids who are 20 and 18, respectively. We started off with lots of passion but things soured and eventually we got divorced six years ago. Prior to the divorce and during our separation, my good friend and I became intimate with one another. She was still married at the time so I didn't approach her about being her partner.

In recent years, I discovered a preference for younger men, particularly black men. They would often approach me and my husband certainly did that (He is 14 years my junior). We started off with a passionate sexual relationship and grew very close very quickly. We opened up the subject of fantasies and I told him that I wanted to fulfill a fantasy of having sex with more than one man (my sex drive has escalated dramatically in the past several years). He obliged and along with P who is now my boyfriend, my fantasy was fulfilled several times, the most being with six guys at once in a gangbang.

One day, J was involved in a car accident and was laid up for several weeks. Being the loving man he was, he allowed me to continue to have sex with other guys, but I was most interested in having sex with P (he is fifteen years my junior). We did many times alone while J was in recovery and soon feelings developed between us as well. Once J was recovered, we all had a meeting and discussed everything. I revealed to them that I loved both guys and wanted to stay with both of them. They were both wonderful in embracing this arrangement. I got married to J a couple of years ago. P was the best man at the wedding. I took them both on our honeymoon. I reconnected with S, my best friend over a year ago. I had told both men that I was bisexual, and they were open and accepting of that too. I am wonderfully blessed to have found this lifestyle. Twenty years ago, I would have never considered it but when you get older and grow in understanding of who you are, you never know where life will take you! Feel free to ask any questions:)

Greetings Deborah,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

So, J is your current husband, P is your boyfriend, and S is your girlfriend? Correct me if I missed any on that. (Heh, nevermind, I see that your siggy lines confirm it.)

It's great that you have discovered yourself and opened yourself up to new vistas and adventures. I hope Polyamory.com will provide any help, support, and/or camaraderie that you may need.

I take it J, P, and S all get along pretty well together!

It's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Yes they all do! I spend most of my time with hubby and boyfriend, but when I get to spend time with my girlfriend it's great too. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Deborah! I couldn't agree more ... young is sexy!

Ali

Thanks Ali!

Back