Tats & Piercings?

I only have one right now but it covers most of my right arm. I have two hoops in my left ear as well.

tat.jpg

pm me your e-mail and I will send it to you. I like drawing out tats in scale so there is no confusion and you can mess around with the size easily.

Three Tats, Six Piercings

Both sides of my ribcage are tattooed, and my left thigh. The left side is a Catrina (no picture tho...I'll post it when I get all my files back), the right is a geisha. The picture of my thigh is just the outline...the one of it colored in is too big. It's all colored in now, beautiful!
Naval, two piercings on each earlobe, one cartiledge piercing. H is doing two more piercings when she gets back to me :D

Attachments

• P1011139.jpg
    P1011139.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 15
  • P1011141.jpg
    P1011141.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 16
My wife L just got this tattoo on the top of her foot. This pic was taken litterally seconds after the tattoo artist said "Ok...All done".:

tattoo.jpg

tats

I actually just took my earrings out for good for the first time in about 20 years. I am a martial arts teacher and I got sick to taking them out for class. I only have one tat but it takes up most of my arm.

tat.jpg

And this is me rocking the tat as Hedwig

F.jpg

I have 6 tats, though two of them I consider one. A butterfly and flower on my right ankle, sunflowers on my left foot, a dragon on my lower back with symbols for balance next to it, tribal turtle on the back of my neck, and my most recent piece is a koi that takes up most of my right thigh. I'll have to try and gather pics later. Well here is the koi anyway..since I know exactly where the pic is :)

Tattoo.jpg

Oh, and the sunflowers, though they are very much faded now, need to have them touched up. I live in flip flops most of the year and always forget to protect it :)

sunflowers.jpg

I also have 4 piercings in my left ear (two lobes, anti helix, and conch rim), 6 in my right (lobe/cartilage), nipples, and hood.

Ok, FINALLY went out and got a new one.

newtat.jpg

And here is my wife's new one:

tattoo.jpg

Ok, FINALLY went out and got a new one.

newtat.jpg

And here is my wife's new one:

tattoo.jpg
Wow! I love the design of both and I've got to admit those are two very cool dragons! So far i'd say your new tatto is my favorite poly design. Right on man!

Kris and I have multiple of each, but our newest matching tatt we just got last week of the infinity Heart on our wrists-- advertising , if you will. ;) and it has already done well in serving its purpose!! XD

1 tat right upper arm. Ribbon half red with the initials DM other half pink with initials TW. Red half is for my husband who passed away 9 years ago to AIDS and the pink half is for my current partner who had breast cancer right before we met. Still want to add more.

Current piercings two in each earlobe. Don't really wear earring though.

Past piercings right eyebrow, bellybutton, monroe, nose, and both nipples. Had to let them close due to jobs and/or infections.

Back