Good Evening from SF Bay Area

bugsmom

Hello, my name is Leanna and I live my family in Oakland, CA. I have had the blessing of living in a lesbian polyamorous relationship for the past 24 years. The dynamics of these relationships have changed over the years as we have all grown and changed jobs and moved around the country.

I have two partners from my original family living in Ohio, we see each other rarely but talk online when we can. My partner of 15 years passed away suddenly on March 8th, just six weeks after adding the newest member to our family. These past 10 months have been extremely difficult, but our relationship has been strengthened.

We have just added a new member to our family. She has had to go through some very difficult things because of her acceptance of polyamory. She had been engaged, but was not in love with her fiance. When she called off their engagement she took on a ton of guilt as her former fiance lashed out at her and the rest of the family. She, her former fiance is making threats and saying some horrible things, so the rest of us are just being supportive.

I currently physically live with my 8 year old son, my primary partner and our friend, not technically part of our poly family but very much family for us. I am a Pastor of a small church about an hour north of San Francisco. Our slogan is, "Celebrating God's Love Without Restriction." I love being a pastor and have learned so much about interpersonal dynamics.

The past 24 years in poly relationships has been at time exhausting, but a true blessing for me.:eek:

Back