Looking for monogamous bi MFM triad

threesnocrowd

Hello Everyone,

I am totally new to this site. And I think I am looking for the impossible. But what the heck, no guts, no glory right?

So here is the dream. My wife and I are looking for a bi man to date together. We want someone who is in a relationship with both of us individually and separately. We want someone we can both get along with and have fun with together. Ideally we would form a monogamous MFM triad.

Sound crazy? Impossible? It probably is. We are not sure where to find such an adventurous young man but we have some hope.

Also, the way we want to go about doing it might be a bit daunting for the person. Ideally we would like to have a relationship between the man and myself first (I am the guy) and if that goes well my wife can start dating him too. She would love to meet him as well before we start dating but we want him and me to form a bond and date first.

Call us crazy but that is the dream. Anyone interested?

About us. We are both attractive in our early 30's. We have been married for almost 3 years. We are both well educated and well traveled. We are easy to talk to and very nice people. No drugs. We are not weirdo's or dirty hippies (no offense to weirdo's or dirty hippies - the world needs all types, right?) and so we are putting it out there.

If you are under you mid-30's and live in the Upstate New York area, especially if you're near Bard, we would love to hear from you. If you are a nice guy (and we would consider a cool woman too interested in a triad), drop us a now. We would love to hear from you.

V & A

Back