Jealousy, Monogamy, Travel, and Foreign?~

I'm glad you agree with me!~ ^_^

Yes, Ariakas, we're all glad that you admit how wrong you are. ~ ^_^

I really like the Urban Dictionary definition of "passive aggressive". I don't mention that for any particular reason... I just like suggesting looking up phrases every now and then... for now apparent reason.

Marcus-did you choose your profile pic for the express purpose of it being a hilarious addendum when you are being sarcastic?

Seriously.
Because when you write those types of posts and I see the pic-I crack up because you ALMOST (but not quite) appear to be smirking and it seems to be like it's a "in the moment photo" of you AS you were writing (even though it hasn't changed-so I know it's not). Just hilarious

My general point is what you just said: polyamory is just loving more than 1 person.~

I'm glad you agree with me!~ ^_^

Your input was very much appreciated!~ :D

Don't get too excited. I didn't have time to finish my post so abbreviated it.

I disagree with some of your other premises. But since those are outside of poly I left it as is. The concept of old-fashioned & backwards society was borderline comical. Considering how diverse the US is.. and really how backward some parts of your country are in the tech world.. I am hoping you might be shocked and impressed as you make your way around the world and see how progressive a number of countries are :) Some of the most progressive countries come in flavours that from the outside, look backwards.

Yes, Ariakas, we're all glad that you admit how wrong you are. ~ ^_^

Glad to be of service, always hoping to offer up counter points that buck against the norm.. ^ _ ^.. haha

Ari don't you mean ASS BACKWARDS (maybe I'm allowd to say that since I am a US citizen?) We are ASS FUCKING BACKWARDS.

Anyway-sorry to disrupt, please return to regular programming. giggle!

Don't get too excited. I didn't have time to finish my post so abbreviated it.

I disagree with some of your other premises. But since those are outside of poly I left it as is. The concept of old-fashioned & backwards society was borderline comical. Considering how diverse the US is.. and really how backward some parts of your country are in the tech world.. I am hoping you might be shocked and impressed as you make your way around the world and see how progressive a number of countries are :) Some of the most progressive countries come in flavours that from the outside, look backwards.

Glad to be of service, always hoping to offer up counter points that buck against the norm.. ^ _ ^.. haha

I hope so to.~ ^_^

I already addressed this issue though, I did not mean for it to be offensive, I merely asked questions because all I know of other countries are the people I've met sporadically and what I've seen on TV both entertainment and documentaries.~ I have no direct contact with any thing outside the United States of America only that which I listed above.~

I wish to learn more about other countries and their people and the worlds within worlds of each people.~ I know that what I asked looking back on those questions could have been seen as insulting, but how could they be seen as insulting when they are genuine questions and not just asked to spite other people when I know perfectly well what people are like outside the U.S.A. (I don't)? I am supremely ignorant, how else would I ask these questions? Are all to be shunned for simply asking questions that they are curious about?

I can only ask questions because I wish to know more, but I can not control how other people interpret those questions.~ o.o

Color-
Ari isn't from the US. He is Canadian. ;) So-now you've "met" someone (actually there are a number on here) who isn't from the US.

Color-
Ari isn't from the US. He is Canadian. ;) So-now you've "met" someone (actually there are a number on here) who isn't from the US.

Ah, then I would very much enjoy learning many things of which I do not know from them!~ ^_^

However, I have created a separate thread for that in the Fireplace section of the forums called Learning About Different Cultures and People as polyamory is no longer the main subject of this new thread that has emerged from all of this.~ :)

In that thread, I can only share that which very little I have learned about people and cultures outside the U.S.A. and I encourage many people to share as well as we can all learn!~ ^_^

Last edited:
Marcus-did you choose your profile pic for the express purpose of it being a hilarious addendum when you are being sarcastic?

A friend of mine said she thought the pic was "Aaaaaw, cute in that smug sort of way". It is apparently an expression I make frequently enough that it is forever associated with my mug.

It just happens sometimes CW

but it isn't usually all at once, but if you look closely at the turing software replies and it really doesn't say anything but "I disagree" and "here's why" and the logic seems to be absent, it safe to assume the thread's was done before it got started.

but it isn't usually all at once, but if you look closely at the turing software replies and it really doesn't say anything but "I disagree" and "here's why" and the logic seems to be absent, it safe to assume the thread's was done before it got started.

Hehe, I already acknowledged that!~ ^_^ I stopped posting in this thread and I created a new more open-minded thread in the Fireplace section where every one can learn and share their knowledge about different cultures and people!~ :) ^_^

Please contribute if you have any thing you want to share with every one and take a look if you feel like learning some interesting new things!~ ^_^

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54717

Back