Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 08-17-2018, 08:46 PM
Spaminator

Thanks for the support everyone. I have to admit I was somewhat ignorant about it, but never have been judgemental. I even answered the OKC question about dating people with hiv as a no. I feel kind of stupid about that now. It wasn't a judgement thing. It was more of a selfish thing, like sex wouldn't be so enjoyable with a bunch of precautions.

BTW, I am taking down all my online personal ads. I actually forgot about OKC until I got a message from someone I was talking with a couple months ago. I had written her off because she wasn't all that interesting.

Mary unfriended me on FB. She claimed it was accidental, yet hasn't sent me a new friend request. I pointed out that she had expressed unhappiness at Bella and I getting together. She countered by saying she never had a problem with Bella. I hate double-talk. So I left that unanswered. It's up to her to make it right.

MK, my first wife, tried to contact me by text. Must be stalking my FB as well...lol
Old 08-18-2018, 02:45 PM
Spaminator

We had a very interesting talk about sex this morning. It turns out Bella is not as vanilla as I thought. However, she has dominant tendencies, as do I. So we decided we would switch and it would be a play thing. Should be interesting.
Old 08-19-2018, 10:22 PM
Spaminator

We had an awesome date night in last night. I cooked one if my specialties, Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken. It was a big hit with Bella and her youngest son. Her youngest rents a room in her house.

Then we had some peach martinis for dessert. Yum

And we finally consummated our relationship. That was pretty awesome.

While I was out grocery shopping, Blondie texted me. I apologized for not getting in touch when I got into town. I told her that starting this new relationship was taking up all my time. She invited both of us over next time I'm in town.

Still no word from Mary.

Bella is having her own problems dealing with an "ex". I think she was using Bella as kind of a placeholder for a future relationship, similar to how Mary thought we would be together in the future.

Bella and I did have a little hiccup last night. It had to do with her Christianity and her hope that I will some day convert. I had to be honest and tell her that was highly unlikely. She asked me if it was impossible. I said anything is possible, but this was improbable. She seems satisfied at the moment. However, it's a little difficult to leave myself vulnerable when the relationship hinges on an invisible man. We are working on it.

Oh, and I got absolutely nothing done at my house this week...lol. Bella has offered to help, but it is way too trashed. I don't want her to see it and freak out, but we'll have to tackle it eventually. I did have a hearing in private court. They accepted the will and basically it's all mine.

Bella and I have already been talking about what we will do with our houses. I think we will eventually move into mine and rent gets out.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:41 PM
Spaminator

I've been back on the road for a week.

I still haven't heard anything from Mary. Hopefully she'll.come around eventually. This really hurts. I thought we were friends. Now it feels like I was just kept in a pocket as a fantasy to help her deal with her sucky reality. Now that the fantasy is shattered, she has no use for me?

Blondie, my true friend, continues to be happy for me.

In the meantime, Bella has a problem of her own. Apparently a guy friend from her church group is not taking the fact she is now in a relationship well at all. I think he had been playing some sort of long game in his head, hoping their friendship would blossom into a romantic relationship. Now he's very angry. He even tried some stupid move to sabotage our relationship. So now she has cut off contact with him.

Her sort of ex-GF is depressed but dealing with it.

As for the two of us, we are doing great. I did end up letting her see the inside of my house. She didn't freak out like I thought she might. We will get to work on it when I get back at the end of September.
Old 10-02-2018, 04:35 AM
Spaminator

Nothing too exciting going on. I am currently in Portland, OR. Have the load all set up to get me towards home. I wanted to get home by Friday, which is my birthday, but it looks like it will be Saturday. Not a big deal to me. I'm kind of over birthdays.

Bella and I still talk daily via video chat. Thankfully that has died down somewhat though. I really do need some alone time occasionally. Things are going good between us. I'm trying to not move too fast without making it look like I'm not interested. It's hard because I am an all in or not in kind of guy.

I have not heard from Mary since the middle of August.

I have lots of stuff to do when I get home. It will be interesting to see if any of it gets done...lol