Feeling crazy nervous...

As for being up at half 5 in the morning... I'm 18, no job, just left college and am just a night time person by nature. I generally sleep through the day. Even when I try to regulate my sleeping pattern like these regular humans, I still bounce right back to being awake through the night. It just suits me I guess.

My nocturnal nature is my worst enemy as I chose a profession which starts at 6 am every week day. YIKES! Off to bed now. NyNy ;)

My nocturnal nature is my worst enemy as I chose a profession which starts at 6 am every week day. YIKES! Off to bed now. NyNy ;)

Sometimes, you just gotta do it. Most jobs are through the day. I'm gonna hate it myself, but I really need one. =P Goodnight lovely. Talk again soon I hope. =] Sorry to OneCagedBird for the slight thread hijack too. ^_^

Hi OneUncagedBird,
I saw you posted on one of my threads recently. I didn't realize you were new on here, too. I never thought I'd find this forum or even put a name to my thoughts either. It all makes sense now. I'm learning and growing. I am in a situation where my husband now knows of how I feel but has asked that I not bring it up again, or we will face the Big D because he can never share himself with another woman. He refuses counseling and is avoiding the book study I've presented to him. I love him dearly, but this site is my outlet until I make future decisions.

I hope you find what you are looking for on this site.

Erin :p

Wow, very tough situation. Hope things get better!

Sometimes, you just gotta do it. Most jobs are through the day. I'm gonna hate it myself, but I really need one. =P Goodnight lovely. Talk again soon I hope. =] Sorry to OneCagedBird for the slight thread hijack too. ^_^

SG, well, I guess I will forgive you this time! But, you only get one time! Then your chances are up! Lol, just joking. I like to watch people's conversations. It is very interesting and quite enlightening....

SG, well, I guess I will forgive you this time! But, you only get one time! Then your chances are up! Lol, just joking. I like to watch people's conversations. It is very interesting and quite enlightening....

It can certainly be fun reading what everyone says and such. I just enjoy going by forum etiquette though. It can be unfair to derail the subject. But I'm glad you are one who doesn't mind too much. =]

Back